Not open for further replies.

longlong14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to install sig patcher, it says "
  • Make sure your compatible DS VC is on your sys NAND (not USB)" what does it mean exactly? i dont have ds vc?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to install sig patcher, it says "
  • Make sure your compatible DS VC is on your sys NAND (not USB)" what does it mean exactly? i dont have ds vc?

You need one to have haxchi and to sig patch your games I believe. Just buy one for like $7 then you don't have to use the internet browser anymore.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

longlong14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need one to have haxchi and to sig patch your games I believe. Just buy one for like $7 then you don't have to use the internet browser anymore.
can i still install botw without haxchi and sigpatcher? i saw someone mention he installed fine with just mocha + wup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like you might be trying to use Haxchi cold boot, use this instead, does not require a ds game, https://gbatemp.net/threads/haxchi-direct-a-simple-signature-patcher.453346/
this is what i'm trying to install. the github installation guide mentions ds vc, should i just ignore it?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i still install botw without haxchi and sigpatcher? i saw someone mention he installed fine with just mocha + wup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is what i'm trying to install. the github installation guide mentions ds vc, should i just ignore it?
The one I linked does not require ds game, the catch is that you have to run it everytime you bootup Wii U. Must run it before install and before playing.

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to install through WUP, it gives me an error "not a version title or game update" any ideas why I'm getting this?

longlong14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one I linked does not require ds game, the catch is that you have to run it everytime you bootup Wii U. Must run it before install and before playing.
isn't it just like mocha then? i thought mocha removes region lock as well?

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Care to explain how did you make it work on Loadiine?
1- Get the EUR game
2- Get the title.tik file
3- Get the Update file (Search that iso site, they provide links for everything)
4- Copy title.tik to the game folder
5- Using Nusgrabber Decrypt the game, this will create 3 folders
6- Create a folder and name it "BotW [ALZP01]"
7- Move the 3 folders created by Nusgrabber to the new folder
8- Decrypt thr Update file, no need to add any title.tik here
9- Copy the 3 new folders created by nusgrabber to the ALZP01 folder and accept any replacement
10- Copy the ALZP01 folder to the sd card

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got it working fine! BTW guys use wupinstaller GX2 + MOCHA CFW + update works perfectly!! My Wiiu in set in French but the game is is english, that is kinda wierd cuz it'a pal version! Any idea ? PM me if you know

Reactions: iVcU

Torvoltz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Benja81

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
will the game boot in sysnand without the update? i'm running it on a EUR console and it gives me an error when i try to launch it with the update installed, forcing me to shutdown
it's running fine with mocha btw

Last edited by aljpn91,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...