Status
Not open for further replies.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is signature patches

that is what we are missing. the correct signed title.tik for the update. I would like to know if we can just get it on 3rd march from NUSgrabber and then re-install the update that way with the right title.tik for the update?
I am too lazy to haxchi every time I want to play. (please no coldboot hax advise here).

Resilixia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now people who have the game don't care about others and those who don't have it that's why I hate forums at least someone was kind enough to give them the key but they don't give back to the community *sigh* I hope tommorow the game will leak online

Reactions: Don21

tajrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi can i fully confirm how to get this working please

1. Download Mocha CFW and unzip it.
  2. Add the “Mocha” folder to the “apps” folder in the “wiiu” folder located in the root of your SD Card.
  3. Place the SD Card back into your Wii U.
  4. Turn on the Wii U and Navigate to the Internet Browser and go to this URL, www.loadiine.ovh.
  5. Make sure Select your program is set to “Homebrew Launcher 1.4 (5.50-5.5.1)” and click submit.
  6. It will boot your Wii U into the Homebrew Launcher, if it fails keep trying. Delete all browsing data if problems continue to persist.
  7. Load the Mocha CFW app and Do NOT SELECT “YES” on redNAND option or it will format the SD Card and Begin the redNAND CFW process.
  8. Select “NO” on redNAND option and press “A” then you will boot sysNAND with Patched Sigs.
  9. then start wupinstaller y mod install game and update to USB(im confused about the update do i need to install usb or internal.
  10. then start game with Mocha CFW enabled.
  11. is 100% correct how do make sure the update is not corrupted as i downloaded from the mega link few pages ago on here
  12. thanks form any help
  13. ps please buy the game when u can to support the devs hard work

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just want to thank everyone who got involved in this, so we can have some fun!! but first we got to stress our heads to run it hahhahah.. Good luck all!!!

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

2. Add the “Mocha” folder to the “apps” folder in the “wiiu” folder located in the root of your SD Card.
  4. Turn on the Wii U and Navigate to the Internet Browser and go to this URL, www.loadiine.ovh.
  5. Make sure Select your program is set to “Homebrew Launcher 1.4 (5.50-5.5.1)” and click submit.
  6. It will boot your Wii U into the Homebrew Launcher, if it fails keep trying. Delete all browsing data if problems continue to persist.
  7. Load the Mocha CFW app and Do NOT SELECT “YES” on redNAND option or it will format the SD Card and Begin the redNAND CFW process.
  8. Select “NO” on redNAND option and press “A” then you will boot sysNAND with Patched Sigs.
  9. then start wupinstaller y mod install game and update to USB(im confused about the update do i need to install usb or internal.
  11. is 100% correct how do make sure the update is not corrupted as i downloaded from the mega link few pages ago on here
  12. thanks form any help

For your first post if this works, you are my hero!!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is pure gold:

screenshot-from-2017-02-27-12-48-09-png.79795

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-02-27 12-48-09.png
    Screenshot from 2017-02-27 12-48-09.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,975

madmats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you run this if you have 5.5.1? I've only used Homebrew Launcher and never the WUPInstaller. I feel like such a little noob at the moment.

Reactions: Don21

DuckJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

12. thanks form any help
Could you tweak this a bit and add any steps for US if this doesn't also apply?

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody confirm that it's working with a CBHC+Haxchi setup? I keep seeing Mocha, but just want to be sure Haxchi works too. It should, but I'd just like to confirm.

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?