asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested with success NES replacing inside .RPX using official VC Punch Out!:
NES ROM Start: 0010064C
NES ROM End: 0x14065B
pad with 000000 if the rom you are injecting is smaller than Punch Out!
Bigger ROMs are not allowed.

Loadiine test:
CgCH9O7.png

I tested succesfully SNES replacing SFC rom nside .RPX using official VC Super Metroid ROM (tested a smaller LowROM):
SNES ROM Start: 0x0FCB080
SNES ROM End: 0x12CB07F
pad with 000000 if the rom you are injecting is smaller than Super Metroid.
Bigger ROMs are not allwed.

Loadiine test works with Dimok version only:
CJx3Fpo.png

All offsets are referred to VC .elf files.

Last edited by asper,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tested with success NES replacing inside .RPX using official VC Punch Out!:
NES ROM Start: 0010064C
NES ROM End: 0x14065B
pad with 000000 if the rom you are injecting is smaller than Punch Out!
Loadiine test:
CgCH9O7.png

I tested unsuccesfully SNES replacing SFC rom inside .RPX using official VC Super Metroid ROM (tested a smaller rom, I am going to test a same-size rom soon):
SNES ROM Start: 0x0FCB080
SNES ROM End: 0x12CB07F
pad with 000000 if the rom you are injecting is smaller than Super Metroid.
Loadiine test:
Crash dumps or hanging at SMB loading screen depending on which loadiine version is used.

All offsets are referred to VC .elf files.
snes injected rpxs ,doesnt work with dimok loadiine for some reason use the original one.

i have been doing some snes injection and compat list i added afew games to gba and snes injection compat list everyone be sure to check them out.

If anyone has DKC any of them please try Do-Re-Mi Fantasy - Milon no Dokidoki Daibouken (J) just curious if the hirom really matters.

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snes injected rpxs ,doesnt work with dimok loadiine for some reason use the original one.

i have been doing some snes injection and compat list i added afew games to gba and snes injection compat list everyone be sure to check them out.

If anyone has DKC any of them please try Do-Re-Mi Fantasy - Milon no Dokidoki Daibouken (J) just curious if the hirom really matters.
I tested also with original loadiine: no luck.
How did you injected gba roms ? How you extracted them from alldata.bin ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tested also with original loadiine: no luck.
How did you injected gba roms ? How you extracted them from alldata.bin ?
gba roms you cant you can only do ram injection.

to do gba injection do this run loadiine kernel, then go to wj44 page and run pygecko/loadiine, your screen will be corrupted just Hit A anyway, then on mii maker choose your orignal gba VC title, then run smash and when the gba rom starts just go to the VC menu, then just use Fix94 Wiiu VC injection and this way you can inject gba on loaddine, there is no way to decrypt alldatabin sadly.

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you tell me exactly which SNES rom title is working with loadiine when you inject it in SNES Super Metroid ? I want to test at least 1 working rom with snes otherwise I am doing something wrong... 0 titles of 5 tested work.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can you tell me exactly which SNES rom title is working with loadiine when you inject it in SNES Super Metroid ? I want to test at least 1 working rom with snes otherwise I am doing something wrong... 0 titles of 5 tested work.
see the compat list also using original loadiine only not dimoks or anyones , nightly works too but only those 2.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Snes_injection

everyone that says injected in super metroid works. when recompiling the rpxs you need -old tag btw.

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am testing zoop (an old and small rom) with -f -old parameters only, I will let you know (can you also test it please ?).

For now thank you ;)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am testing zoop (an old and small rom) with -f -old parameters only, I will let you know (can you also test it please ?).

For now thank you ;)
size doesnt mean it will work, if the rom uses specials chips it wont work or if its a hirom since metroid is lorom so yeah it depends on alot of stuff not just the size.

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected Space Invaders The Original Game (E) (a LowROM game) inside Metroid, repacked the .rpx with -old and it works with Loadiine but Dimok version ONLY ! It does not work with original version. If someone is able to provide me a link (Private Message) to Donkey Kong VC title I will be happy to test with HiROM titles !

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I injected Space Invaders The Original Game (E) (a LowROM game) inside Metroid, repacked the .rpx with -old and it works with Loadiine but Dimok version ONLY ! It does not work with original version. If someone is able to provide me a link (Private Message) to Donkey Kong VC title I will be happy to test with HiROM titles !
space invaders is kinda bugged for isntace E version blacscreens when injecting into ram but U version works.

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Injected zoop inside earth bound official vc (it is an HiROM) but i does NOT work.

Also injected some N64 and NDS roms but I read they should not work at all with loadiine replacing files on pc... is this correct ?

Last edited by asper,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Injected zoop inside earth bound official vc (it is an HiROM) but i does NOT work.

Also injected some N64 and NDS roms but I read they should not work at all with loadiine replacing files on pc... is this correct ?
nds and n64 crash loadine when being run same way manny games with low size rpxs crash, loadiine still has some unsorted bug, just becuase is hirom doesnt mean it would work snes is very picky with their games its kind an hit and miss but still way better than n64 compat.

Reactions: asper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.