Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
here is the wiki's compatibility list.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiSX_compati...y_list_(beta_2)

I just created it, so it's empty for the moment.
we decided to keep beta1 intact as users reported that some games worked better on beta1.

If it's not the needed anymore, we can always remove beta1/merge the list.

Edit :
maybe we could create a "WiiSX beta 2" in the Wii emulation forum for user's report and help?
Or, Beegee, you could ask a mod to remove "Teaser" from your thread, as it's already created at the correct place.
I see you changed the link to "teaser" one so let's use it
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-171178

OP
Thanks Cyan.
I'll be trying games this week, I can already confirm FF VII crashes at the battle screen on Dynarec, as the creators confirmed it in the comments.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just got 4/16 games I tested running. I think the wii64-team added too many new features and now just a few small games run well.

D

Deleted-171178

OP
Well now that the source has been released, people can do work on it and modify it, especially since the team are working on a new emulator for later this year.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's "Swap disc" option , but I don't have any game's saves right before a swap point to test that feature.
maybe the save files could be found on the net (I know parasite eve is one of them, I could test it).

Edit :
It could be tested another way :
load Disc2 and select Start new game.
It will ask for disc 1, swapp, win
smile.gif

I'll rip some games to test.

Edit :
Tested with Chrono Cross.
Starting a new game on CD2 asks for CD1, but after choosing the 2nd Iso, it can't go back to the game.
I don't know if it's only a problem with Chrono cross, or with the emu config maybe.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Black screen when I try to load the app from HBC :l. Using 4.2U and a 1GB SD card.

Damn, just when I thought I could play MGS again...
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...