Hacking WiiShop Help

Fildy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm still rather new to this, but yesterday I purchased, and successfully softmodded my wii. I used the emporer of canada guide which had me downgrade from 3.3u to 3.2u and instlal the gamma launcher. One of the things it had me do however was an ios51 installer and a wii shop fix. The guide said to say yes, yes, no. No being the wii shop update. I now want to use the wii shop channel if at all possible, but I don't want to undo or overwrite something I did previously.
If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative. I have tried googling wiishop installer, and browsing the forums, but I cannot really find much.
Another problem that I am experiencing is with dvdx. I used noob's 8 wad installer and including the dvdx wad. Not thinking last night, I was using the homebrew browser and tried to download dvdx off of the browser, for whatever the player wouldn't work and I uninstalled it. I don't think this affected what I did last night with noobs wad installs, but I wanted to make sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1