Wiiscrubber 1.0a

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Alexrose, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Alexrose
    OP

Alexrose Untitled

Jan 20, 2009
    England
    Hey there.

I'm trying to use wiiscrubber 1.0a, but when I run it it tells me "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I have full admin rights. Btw AVG noted it as a trojan but I got it off gbatemp and that's happened with two versions, but not with version 1.2, but I don't need that as I'm trying to change SSBB to 3.7gb for DVD5 and 1.2 won't do that for me.

Any ideas?

2. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    I think you need a certain type of lg drive to read the disk but im not sure.

3. Alexrose
    OP

Alexrose Untitled

Jan 20, 2009
    England
    .. Umm.. I've already dumped the disc with Waninkoko's DVD Dumper over wifi, I just can't run the program I need to reduce its size to 3.7gb.

4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I tried Wiiscrubber to reduce the size, and I got an error with Truchasigner while replacing files when loading the DVD5 shrinked iso.

Then I used the method recommended in the PAL SSBB DVD9->5, and it workd perfectly [​IMG]

install 7zip.exe software
    open 7zip main window, and select the DVD9 iso.
    right click on it, and select split file, specify 4 699 979 776

when finished, rename the first part to .iso and delete the second part.

5. Alexrose
    OP

Alexrose Untitled

Jan 20, 2009
    England
    It wouldn't work in 7-zip for me, randomly, but I then tried one that I wiiscrubbed and replaced the files in and this one is processing and should be done in 8 minutes apparently, so thanks a lot for your help, hope this works [​IMG] .