Hacking Wiinja manufacturing problem on 7th / 8th Feb?

brocher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got this email from Futura Videjuegos who I ordered a Wiinja from on 2nd February - came on the 7th, so I'm good.

QUOTE said:
Estimado cliente,

Acabamos de recibir notificación por parte de la empresa de mensajeria que realiza nuestras entregas, que por un error informatico detectado esta mañana, algunos pedidos facturados el miercoles 07-02 y jueves 08-02 no han correctamente grabados en sus sistemas, por lo que no han podido ser localizados y van a ser entregados en la fecha estipulada.

Estamos a la espera de recibir un listado completo de los pedidos afectados y procederemos a reenviarlos para que sean entregados entre martes y miercoles que viene.

Lamentamos las molestias que esto pueda ocasionar e intentaremos compensar el precio de los gastos de envio a todos los afectados.

Un saludo.
Equipo www.futura-online.com

I don't speak Spanish, but do speak Portuguese, and from what I can make of it, people who ordered Wiinja's that were manufactured on 7th and 8th February shouldn't install them as they haven't been programmed correctly. That they are sorry it happened and will be going through the list of affected orders and sending out a proper chip to people who are.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone doesn't understand Spanish and thought this was a spam email and then installed their Wiinja only to find out it doesn't work and don't know why.

Anyone who can speak Spanish is more than welcome to correct anything I've said
smile.gif

Edit: The topic of the email was "Indicencia Entregas Wiinja" as I notice the actual email makes no mention of Wiinja.

Double edit: I translated only half the words and totally lost the meaning - seems they only "lost" some orders, so you may expect a delay, but nothing to worry about - can't figure out how to change the title though, if a mod can do it and feels it's worthwhile go ahead and change to something like "Wiinja orders lost Feb 7th / 8th". Thanks and apologies for spreading disinformation, wasn't my intention.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also received the email but my Wiinja came today and is working fine.
Google translated.
QUOTE said:
Dear client, We finished to receive notification on the part of company of mail which it makes our deliveries, that by a computer science error detected this morning, some invoiced orders Wednesday 07-02 and Thursday 08-02 have not correctly recorded in their systems, reason why they could not have been located and they are going to be given in the stipulated date. We are to the delay to receive a complete listing of the affected orders and will come to reenviar them so that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are given between that come. We lamented the annoyances that this can cause and will try to compensate the price of the expenses of shipment to all the affected ones. A greeting. www.futura-online.com equipment

Phunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I received 4 Wiinjas from them today that were sent out on monday so i will be ok hopefully, but i have another one on the way that was sent out wednesday so i guess that ones going to be a duff
frown.gif

P.s i also received the very same email from them this morning.

brocher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like my translating was bad then
smile.gif
Seems that reading that translation that they just lost the orders from their system, so nothing to worry about.

_zZz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif
Seems that reading that translation that they just lost the orders from their system, so nothing to worry about.

I'm portuguese, but more less i understand spanish
wink.gif

you are right, they just "lost" the orders...

by the way, how do you understand portuguese? its rare to know a foreigner that knows it, and doesn't know spanish
tongue.gif

palo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But good news from futura:PARA COMPENSAR A LOS CLIENTES CON PEDIDOS DE WIINJA PENDIENTE, SE LES FACTURARA AL NUEVO PRECIO 29.95€!!
All the pending orders of shipment will invoice 29.95€

brocher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

I'm portuguese, but more less i understand spanish
wink.gif

you are right, they just "lost" the orders...

by the way, how do you understand portuguese? its rare to know a foreigner that knows it, and doesn't know spanish
tongue.gif

I know Portuguese because I married a Brazilian (I also worked there for a year) and I learned from speaking with her - that's why I don't know any Spanish words and the reason why I translated so badly. Sorry for anyone I spooked, if I can figure out how, I'll change the topic now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay