Wiinja manufacturing problem on 7th / 8th Feb?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by brocher, Feb 9, 2007.

Feb 9, 2007
  1. brocher
    OP

Newcomer brocher Member

United Kingdom
    Just got this email from Futura Videjuegos who I ordered a Wiinja from on 2nd February - came on the 7th, so I'm good.

I don't speak Spanish, but do speak Portuguese, and from what I can make of it, people who ordered Wiinja's that were manufactured on 7th and 8th February shouldn't install them as they haven't been programmed correctly. That they are sorry it happened and will be going through the list of affected orders and sending out a proper chip to people who are.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone doesn't understand Spanish and thought this was a spam email and then installed their Wiinja only to find out it doesn't work and don't know why.

Anyone who can speak Spanish is more than welcome to correct anything I've said [​IMG]

Edit: The topic of the email was "Indicencia Entregas Wiinja" as I notice the actual email makes no mention of Wiinja.

Double edit: I translated only half the words and totally lost the meaning - seems they only "lost" some orders, so you may expect a delay, but nothing to worry about - can't figure out how to change the title though, if a mod can do it and feels it's worthwhile go ahead and change to something like "Wiinja orders lost Feb 7th / 8th". Thanks and apologies for spreading disinformation, wasn't my intention.

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    This is very interesting. Thanks for posting. Can someone who speaks spanish confirm this?

3. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    I also received the email but my Wiinja came today and is working fine.
    Google translated.

4. Phunt

Newcomer Phunt Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I received 4 Wiinjas from them today that were sent out on monday so i will be ok hopefully, but i have another one on the way that was sent out wednesday so i guess that ones going to be a duff [​IMG]

P.s i also received the very same email from them this morning.

5. brocher
    OP

Newcomer brocher Member

United Kingdom
    Looks like my translating was bad then [​IMG] Seems that reading that translation that they just lost the orders from their system, so nothing to worry about.

6. _zZz_

Newcomer _zZz_ Member

Portugal

I'm portuguese, but more less i understand spanish [​IMG]

you are right, they just "lost" the orders...

by the way, how do you understand portuguese? its rare to know a foreigner that knows it, and doesn't know spanish [​IMG]

7. ds_barf

Newcomer ds_barf Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Can you please edit the topicstart & title so nobody get's a shock while reading? [​IMG]

8. palo

Newcomer palo Newbie

Spain
    But good news from futura:PARA COMPENSAR A LOS CLIENTES CON PEDIDOS DE WIINJA PENDIENTE, SE LES FACTURARA AL NUEVO PRECIO 29.95€!!
    All the pending orders of shipment will invoice 29.95€

9. brocher
    OP

Newcomer brocher Member

United Kingdom

I know Portuguese because I married a Brazilian (I also worked there for a year) and I learned from speaking with her - that's why I don't know any Spanish words and the reason why I translated so badly. Sorry for anyone I spooked, if I can figure out how, I'll change the topic now.