jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I dont know where to put this but xiaNaix why did you ban me? I honestly thought your site was decent but i post one comment saying your childish because you have a little squabble and wont continue to cover Cyclowiz news on the front page and i get a ban for that? Wow...*clap clap* Very very professional!

*sorry to bring this here, Delete this thread if its not approitate i just wanted to post my views about a website that i liked alot and that i thought was a decent wii comunity*

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
nope, Deleted my account and deleted my post. The excact post was something like "xiaNaix i used to think this was a decent site but you're fking childish if you wont continue to cover cyclowiz news"

Something along the lines of telling him hes childish. You should see the thread and how he cant handle anything negative being said about him. He had an argument with whackawookie and some people stuck up for cyclowiz as all he does is bash it and he went nuts. I mean look at this:

"You cocksucker! This is the exact email I sent you..." A great and very professional start to a post from an Admin.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When did all this occur? I haven't been able to post at WiiNewz on account of the forums being in "read only" mode since the server troubles started.

Can you point out the thread? I searched and can only turn up fairly innocent stuff.

I was able to send you a PM through WiiNewz and it says that your account is active. That was only 5 minutes ago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: