Gaming wiimote syncs fine with loaders and homebrew but unsnycs at wii menu or games

jimgba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heres my problem: my wiimotes which are standard, have been working fine, got an error in a game. They both sync fine in loaders or homebrew but unsync at the wii menu or when you start any wii game. The game loads but the wiimote lights flash and unsync and the game will eventually say its lost communication with the remote..
I have been chatting and scouring the internet. and tried all the usual and whatever i can, Tried resyncing, batteries , unplugging. remodding, restore ios and 4.3 menu. l used title deleter to remove some games including the one that errored.; loaded a wii channel (tried several) and tried to resync with buttons . Formatted a nand and restored but says to push A but wiimote is not synced pushing A on Wiimote or gamecube does nothing. Perhaps some wii data got corrupted but cant get to data management as wiinote unsyncs at menu.
I am out of ideas.

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I remember correctly that can be fixed by clearing all the registrations. Just go into the Wii menu, then hold the sync button on the Wii for about 30 seconds, then let go, then wait a couple seconds, then try to re-register a wiimote by pressing the button on the Wii and on the remote.

jimgba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I remember correctly that can be fixed by clearing all the registrations. Just go into the Wii menu, then hold the sync button on the Wii for about 30 seconds, then let go, then wait a couple seconds, then try to re-register a wiimote by pressing the button on the Wii and on the remote.
thanks but already tried that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1