Hacking Wiimote does not sync in CIOS Installer.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By mistake I updated my 4.2u Wii with FIFA World Cup South Africa, didnt really make a difference cause i think i was already on a higher version than the update but it still forced me to I dunno why.
Since I updated some of my CIOS/IOS got downgraged or something so I wen to run the CIOS Installer on my HBC(I think its rev20)I tried but my wiimote wont sync when i start the installer so I cant use USB Loader with the CIOS installed please help

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Install IOS236 first. Then run the cIOS installer, reload to IOS236, the wiimote should stay synced, then reinstall the cIOS with your options.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tbh I`ve softmodded a friends Wii with "IOS236 Installer" and "YAWM Multimod Batch" and everything went well.

But then sometime (I don`t know what they did to the Wii) the cIOS wasn`t working anymore and I tried to reinstall it via cIOS Installer but when I tried it I had the same Problem you are having: The Wiimote disconnects when pushing A...

I tried everything... different cIOS Installer, reinstalling IOS236, ... Long story short the only thing that worked for me was to redo "YAWM Multimod Batch".

I don`t know if this helps you but this did it for me
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o