Hacking WiiFlow-Mod and Emunand

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Yeah... I can't choose any version of Neek.... But it still builds a nand no problem.
Maybe you should ask about that over in the ModMii support topic.
as for Neek2o you need older revisions such as rev 88 to be able to launch GC games in WF/Neek mode using DM 00000008.app file, latest revisions 95 and 96 have GC game launching broken in neek mode
So does 94 work then?

marduk666

THE INFINITE NOOB
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tigran

I was also having trouble with neek installs and mod mii.
Try Downloading the rev you want from the neek2o google code page
move the zip file to your ModMii/temp/neek2o/ folder then extract it to a folder.
I leave the extracted folder and the zip file cause' i don't know witch Modmii wants.

Start up Mod Mii Sneek installation and the choices for the ones you put in the folder
should show up.

Hope this helps

de1ofakind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys been busting my head with this thread but hopefully you guys can help.
I recently updated my softmod for my wii and wanted to setup the emunad and neek2o
when I try to install it from the wad manager it says it can't be installed what gives I am tearing
my hair out.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
hey guys been busting my head with this thread but hopefully you guys can help.
I recently updated my softmod for my wii and wanted to setup the emunad and neek2o
when I try to install it from the wad manager it says it can't be installed what gives I am tearing
my hair out.
what WAD is it EXACTLY that you're trying to install? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I din't think there's any WAD manager needed for that process.

de1ofakind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what WAD is it EXACTLY that you're trying to install? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I din't think there's any WAD manager needed for that process.
In the process of installing the neek2o in the wad manager all I get is did not load or
whatever also the temp file that I get from the modmii does that go into the WAD folder. I am in process step 3 and 4 it says to install neek2o from the wad manager note I am saving files to a sd card

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
In the process of installing the neek2o in the wad manager all I get is did not load or
whatever also the temp file that I get from the modmii does that go into the WAD folder. I am in process step 3 and 4 it says to install neek2o from the wad manager note I am saving files to a sd card
Oh, okay, the channel WAD. You can also just run this from HBC instead of running the channel and it will do the same thing.
https://code.google.com/p/custom-di/downloads/detail?name=nswitch2.2.rar&can=2&q=

de1ofakind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, okay, the channel WAD. You can also just run this from HBC instead of running the channel and it will do the same thing.
https://code.google.com/p/custom-di/downloads/detail?name=nswitch2.2.rar&can=2&q=
Thanks gonna check that out also before I try this I extracted the nand from wiiflow and exited to the system menu via the options
it took me to a different homescreen with the channel neek2o but when I clicked on it I went straight to my original homescreen

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Thanks gonna check that out also before I try this I extracted the nand from wiiflow and exited to the system menu via the options
it took me to a different homescreen with the channel neek2o but when I clicked on it I went straight to my original homescreen
The "different home screen" may very well have been your neek2o emuNAND. When you run the channel from inside the emuNAND it sends you back to your real NAND.

EDIT : basically, the "exit to emuNAND" option (or whatever it is) in the WiiFlow "exit to" menu does the same thing as the Neek2o channel does and what the app I linked above does. They just switch between running normally and running in Neek2o mode.

Reactions: de1ofakind

de1ofakind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "different home screen" may very well have been your neek2o emuNAND. When you run the channel from inside the emuNAND it sends you back to your real NAND.
OOO ok so basically all I need to do is add my games from the showmiiwads as well as my emulators to run them via wiiflow?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?