Hacking WiiFlow-Mod and Emunand

abdezca

Trophies
Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
XP
Country
Mexico
Well. I found out that most of hdtv do not display anything lower than 480i. Some vc games do have a lower output and if your hdtv isnt capable of displaying such, it will start blinking black screens or give u a black one. If you press the home button you can activate interlace mode. This fixed my problem.

You need a nunchuk.

1.- press home
2.- go to game manual
3.- then on the nunchuk press z and on the wii mote press a and 1
4.- confirmation sound if done right

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Stories8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question that I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a solid answer to, and wondering if this is right spot for it. So I've got my emunand all set and everything works great, but im trying to find a way to use the smallbox art for the WiiWare titles in Wiiflow itself.

I've looked all through the theme.ini and the wiiflow.ini (obviously trying tweaks accordingly) and even added "smallbox=yes" to the [NAND] section of my wiiflow.ini. Nothing, still keeps pulling full covers, still in full box cover settings.

Can it be done? There is smallbox art on gametdb...

klausmensch

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i installed sneek and everything works fine when is use it through a forwarder from system menu. in wiiflow i can also setup my emunand and see all the games the way it should be. the only thing missing is the option in wiiflow to start my wiiware games in neek2o mode. there should be an option for this on the last configuration page of each game, right? well, it's simply not there :(
im trying to figure this out for days now. im using the very latest beta version of wiiflow atm as it works best with nintendont. but i've been also trying out other version. the one from the MasterMod pack and latest stable for example. every time the same issue: no option for neek2o in the configuration page of the games... what am i missing?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
i installed sneek and everything works fine when is use it through a forwarder from system menu. in wiiflow i can also setup my emunand and see all the games the way it should be. the only thing missing is the option in wiiflow to start my wiiware games in neek2o mode. there should be an option for this on the last configuration page of each game, right? well, it's simply not there :(
im trying to figure this out for days now. im using the very latest beta version of wiiflow atm as it works best with nintendont. but i've been also trying out other version. the one from the MasterMod pack and latest stable for example. every time the same issue: no option for neek2o in the configuration page of the games... what am i missing?
make sure you are in (wiiware) Emunand mode and click on any title then settings icon and change pages to last page
if the neek2o option is not there try changing or updating your theme

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Im trying to use the new neek2o feature from USBLoaderGX (r1253) but I cant run any game. What it means "Neek NAND Selection Path Failed "?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Abz... I need your help again!

Is there a way to exit back to Wiiflow from a WiiWare game loaded off EmuNAND with Neek2o option on?
Insatll Wiiflow forwarder (DWFA) and hidden channel on your emunand and make "DWFA" autostart in emunand di settings

Im trying to use the new neek2o feature from USBLoaderGX (r1253) but I cant run any game. What it means "Neek NAND Selection Path Failed "?
did you dump your nand or used my premade ones?
also wii or vwii?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@AbdallahTerro

I build one with modmii and its for a real Wii
you should select the nand path from GX settings and copy your Sysconf and shared2 (using GX option or manually) and run the nand using nswitch or neek2o channel once to test it
I didn't check neek2o using GX yet but it should work the same way as wiiflow's

freie_spiele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, thx to this amazing tutorial, I managed to set it all up and play a bunch off Wiiware games, both PAL and NTSC with DLCs sucessfully.

However, when it comes to Final Fantasy IV After Years and And Yet It Moves, the system tells me that I don't have enough memory on my Wii.

In an attempt to fix this, I copied my cert.sys to the Emunand and set the EmuNand options in Wiiflow from partial to full...still the same error with these two games.
Any idea what's wrong or need more infos?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello, thx to this amazing tutorial, I managed to set it all up and play a bunch off Wiiware games, both PAL and NTSC with DLCs sucessfully.

However, when it comes to Final Fantasy IV After Years and And Yet It Moves, the system tells me that I don't have enough memory on my Wii.

In an attempt to fix this, I copied my cert.sys to the Emunand and set the EmuNand options in Wiiflow from partial to full...still the same error with these two games.
Any idea what's wrong or need more infos?
They might not work with nand emulation, a dozen games only work with "neek2o" option

Reactions: freie_spiele

freie_spiele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
everything should work in neek2o!
try another wad (pal if yours is ntsc)

Well..they both kinda "work" and boot totally fine (as many other tested PAL and NTSC Wiiwares) and I can even play AYIM without saving. They both just tell I have not enough memory on the Wii, which should be almost infinite, due to 8GB SD and 1TB Fat32 USB HDD?!

Last edited by freie_spiele,

freie_spiele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
might be due to large SD size.
donno how large is the limit but I never had any issues with a 2GB SD
You can either use savegame manager channel on the Wii or showmiiwads on your PC

Hmmm, as you can use your savegame channel in sneek-mode and I can't, my guts tell me you must be right. =)

Unfortunately I have no other SD, so it will take 1-2 months to check it out and I will give feedback then..
Thx for your help, Abdallah!

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?