Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Should be enough.
Thanks for the quick response!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I’m trying to get the GameCube controllers working on the vWii like they work on the Wii. Using an Dyno adapter in the two front USB ports, no luck, not detected at all.

Anyone got this working?

symphonic5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@symphonic5 no, it's better to replace the whole apps/wiiflow folder, including the bin and img subfolders.
Generally, you only replace the boot.dol if you're updating to a newer beta within the same version.
If you're updating to a whole newer version it's better to replace everything
Thank you! Does WiiFlow on vWii support the GameCube adapter? I have lots of Raphnet adapters and would love to use original controllers like I do on the Wii.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning. 1tee.gif

Why? I’ve been happy with WiiFlow. What am I missing?
Nothing really important.
Except maybe the "Install from Disc" Option.:)

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii mod/homebrew developers are kings. So many that i cannot list, since i will surely forget to mention many cornerstones. There are also many contributors over the past 12-14 years, it is overwhelming what they have meant to to Wii scene.

As users, we all love the Wii console, wether or not we love the Wii library as much as todays consoles, or yesteryears retro consoles. The Wii has limits, but what the mod scene has accomplished will likely never be matched for another console. We have the pleasure of @Cyan , @fledge68 , @blackb0x , @Wiimpathy , @XFlak , @niuus , @Tanooki16 , @SuperrSonic , @Tantric . Im positive i've missed some very important people, i did not intend, who are still active.

Choosing between WiiFlow Lite or USB GX as your preferred loader is really apples (we all like apples).
Both loaders are outstanding. The red apple GX is sweet, slice or munch, the taste is perfection. The green apple WFL is sour, slice or munch, the taste is perfection. Eat a few of both apples, and then decide if you just do not like apples.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Can someone please confirm,that "Mario Strikers Charged" NTSC US Version on a 4.3E PAL Wii is not booting please ?
EDIT: Works now.Setting "Patch Video Modes" ALL
Also not with USBLoader GX.:(
EDIT: Works now.Setting "Sneek Video Patch" ON.

Only Configurable USBLoader (that latestVersion from @XFlak´s ModMii) works (uses cIOS247).

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: RunningSnakes

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to prevent the grey SD 2.0 cover loading images when scrolling quickly through a large library?

I tried changing cover_buffer=20 to cover_buffer=120 in wiiflow_lite.ini. It helped but didn't completely fix the problem.

I'm using the latest version of WiiFlow from an SD Card with the cover images stored on the SD Card and the games stored on a USB HDD. I haven't tried using WiiFlow directly from the USB HDD or storing the covers there, but I'm not sure if it would help.

Also, I noticed sometimes when scrolling through quickly, the cover art for a game will become garbled or corrupted. If I hover over a different game and then move back it will fix itself eventually. Any idea what the problem is?

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to prevent the grey SD 2.0 cover loading images when scrolling quickly through a large library?

I tried changing cover_buffer=20 to cover_buffer=120 in wiiflow_lite.ini. It helped but didn't completely fix the problem.

I'm using the latest version of WiiFlow from an SD Card with the cover images stored on the SD Card and the games stored on a USB HDD. I haven't tried using WiiFlow directly from the USB HDD or storing the covers there, but I'm not sure if it would help.

Also, I noticed sometimes when scrolling through quickly, the cover art for a game will become garbled or corrupted. If I hover over a different game and then move back it will fix itself eventually. Any idea what the problem is?
go into main settings and make sure HQ covers is off.
garbled covers is a known small issue that sometimes occurs and can be fixed like you said.

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into main settings and make sure HQ covers is off.
garbled covers is a known small issue that sometimes occurs and can be fixed like you said.

Thanks! Just to confirm, setting HQ covers to off fixed the problem in most of the views. The only ones that show any loading now when scrolling are the ones that have an enormous amount of covers on the screen at once, like the wall view, but that's to be expected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol