Hacking WiiFlow Lite

Tototi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@fledge68 , in Wiiflow 5.2.0 I used the allplugins button in the source menu, but now that I upgraded to 5.4.8 it stopped working, do you know what I should do to fix this?

The command that worked in version 5.2.0 and that has now stopped working is this:

[BUTTON_1]
autoboot=
cat_page=1
category=0
hidden=no
image=all games.png
image_s=all games.png
magic=
source=allplugins
title=ALL GAME

Thank You.

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fledge68 , in Wiiflow 5.2.0 I used the allplugins button in the source menu, but now that I upgraded to 5.4.8 it stopped working, do you know what I should do to fix this?

The command that worked in version 5.2.0 and that has now stopped working is this:

[BUTTON_1]
autoboot=
cat_page=1
category=0
hidden=no
image=all games.png
image_s=all games.png
magic=
source=allplugins
title=ALL GAME

Thank You.

To my knowledge, it does still work, as long as you're not using source_menu.I'll have to check later when I can, but I'm almost certain it's still there, and works.

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[BUTTON_1]
autoboot=
cat_page=1
category=0
hidden=no
image=all games.png
image_s=all games.png
magic=
source=allplugins
title=ALL GAME

Thank You.
its been removed. but you still have 2 options.

1. modify your source button to source=plugin and magic= #,#,#,#,# etc.... that's every magic number you want separated by commas.

2. go to the Home Menu and choose select plugins. On that menu use the All button at center bottom to select all plugins and then go back.

Tototi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its been removed. but you still have 2 options.

1. modify your source button to source=plugin and magic= #,#,#,#,# etc.... that's every magic number you want separated by commas.

2. go to the Home Menu and choose select plugins. On that menu use the All button at center bottom to select all plugins and then go back.
Thanks for the clarification. I think the first option would leave the games in duplicate, right?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that is maybe the Explanation:

(from Page 1 - "changed"):

* Install wii game is broke. added a error msg stating this and keeping users from using it. funny the code is almost identical to usbloader gx which works and wiiflow doesn't.

Reactions: BaamAlex

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't ignore me, i just want WiiFlow Lite 5.4.1vidfix and you're ignoring me? Just give the link already!

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't even find it on Google. I searched "Wiiflow 5.4.1 vidfix" and no link shows up! That's why i need one on GBATemp. Ignorance is never an answer.

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't even find it on Google. I searched "Wiiflow 5.4.1 vidfix" and no link shows up! That's why i need one on GBATemp. Ignorance is never an answer.
Don't ignore me, i just want WiiFlow Lite 5.4.1vidfix and you're ignoring me? Just give the link already!

Why? You are asking strangers for a favour. At a bare minimum, treat them in such as way so that they can feel good trying to help you out. I actually spent time looking for this for you. I couldn't find it. Seeing you accusing people of ignoring you, I don't know why I even bothered. Perhaps you want to start over, introduce yourself, and politely request help in a way that will make others feel good.

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Page 127 of this thread, fledge says the link is a few pages back. As others have said, including fledge, use 548, the problem was addressed and fixed. I'd suggest backing up your current setup, install WFL 5.4.8 "FRESH". I'm positive your issue will no longer exist. Being polite goes a long way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill