Hacking WiiFlow issue - system v 4.3

KingAaron08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend and I were hacking my Wii today and everything went fine until I tried to access WiiFlow from the HomeBrew channel. I was busy so I don't remember everything about how we hacked it. The WiiFlow emblem shows up and loads, but it automatically directs me back to the HomeBrew channel. Is there anyway I can:

1: fix this?
2: start from scratch?

I appreciate the help.

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
pc crashed earlier , i had same issue as you with wiiflow not working but i am using 2 sd cards so if one goes wrong i format it and copy data from other one on to it so one is like a back up sd card. i to be honest am not sure what the problem is but if you trust me enough to send me an sd card i will put a working copy on to your sd card for you unless you have a friend with a wii you can drag and drop the wii flow from.....

i am unsure if my wiiflow and wii are correctly using a false nand, i have a 1 gb usb stick but i see no "fish bowl symbol" on wiiflow but i do see a box on bottom right side that looks like channels icon so i click that and it puts 3d game cases of wii weather and news channels etc on screen.
i have downloaded a gamesconfig2.ini and put that into the wiiflow settings after deleting the original gameconfig2.ini i basically want to save gamesaves to my usb stick how can i check to see if the game saves have saved to the stick? bare in mind that the usb stick is converted to wbfs partition and can't be recognised by pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun