WiiFlow issue - system v 4.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by KingAaron08, Nov 28, 2011.

1. KingAaron08
    OP

KingAaron08 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    United States
    My friend and I were hacking my Wii today and everything went fine until I tried to access WiiFlow from the HomeBrew channel. I was busy so I don't remember everything about how we hacked it. The WiiFlow emblem shows up and loads, but it automatically directs me back to the HomeBrew channel. Is there anyway I can:

1: fix this?
    2: start from scratch?

I appreciate the help.

2. air2004

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    run modmii and rehack , do what it tells ya . That might fix the issue

3. GrahamWatts

GrahamWatts GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2011
    pc crashed earlier , i had same issue as you with wiiflow not working but i am using 2 sd cards so if one goes wrong i format it and copy data from other one on to it so one is like a back up sd card. i to be honest am not sure what the problem is but if you trust me enough to send me an sd card i will put a working copy on to your sd card for you unless you have a friend with a wii you can drag and drop the wii flow from.....

i am unsure if my wiiflow and wii are correctly using a false nand, i have a 1 gb usb stick but i see no "fish bowl symbol" on wiiflow but i do see a box on bottom right side that looks like channels icon so i click that and it puts 3d game cases of wii weather and news channels etc on screen.
    i have downloaded a gamesconfig2.ini and put that into the wiiflow settings after deleting the original gameconfig2.ini i basically want to save gamesaves to my usb stick how can i check to see if the game saves have saved to the stick? bare in mind that the usb stick is converted to wbfs partition and can't be recognised by pc