Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok, let's take. Wiiflow 940 freshly compiled, clean install, delete all lines [EXPLORER] in my ini.
Wiiflow launch, coverflow adjust, save -> new lines added in the ini.

I love the colors, so I added.
Entry0 red, blue entry1, entry2 green, white entry3, entry4 pink, cyan entry5, entry6 purple,entry7 light green , entry8 orange, folder selected yellow...

no background, no modification of origins x and y for the entry...

explorer3.png

explorer4.png

It's excatly the same.
where is entry7 (snes9xgx in light green)?
why /apps is green (entry2) while he was blue (entry1) ?
why /wiiflow is white (entry3) while he was green (entry2) ?
why /wbfs is pink (entry4) while he was white (entry3) ?
where is /snes9xgx ?
where is the blue (entry1) ?

red (entry0) and yellow (entry8) have the same function, return to parent path, so why add entry8 instead of use entry0 ?

I hope to be clear in my explanation, sorry I doubt I can do better.

If you post screens, please do it with the same display folder, it is much more meaningful

nibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It'd be nice if there were some kind of progress indicator on wad install instead of pointer freezing. Not necessary, I guess, but it would be nice. About the explorer Why are files/folders are not in ABC order?

for sure it will come, as the file Explorer thing is just a try out atm

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you fledge68. I just tried the "category" settings with 2 combined plugins and it worked great.

You can test this wii2600 plugin. Source code.
It skips the main menu when you launch a rom, and exit directly when Home is pressed. Not sure I had a good idea to skip it on launch cause there's at least 1 video option. We can revert it if it's a problem.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
ok, let's take. Wiiflow 940 freshly compiled, clean install, delete all lines [EXPLORER] in my ini.

Entry0 red, blue entry1, entry2 green, white entry3, entry4 pink, cyan entry5, entry6 purple,entry7 light green , entry8 orange, folder selected yellow...

blabla...

It's excatly the same.
where is /snes9xgx ?

red (entry0) and yellow (entry8) have the same function, return to parent path, so why add entry8 instead of use entry0 ?

If you post screens, please do it with the same display folder, it is much more meaningful
[/quote]

can you press + and take a screenie of next page I bet snes9xgx will be the one on top

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

explorer3.png

explorer4.png

It's excatly the same.
where is /snes9xgx ?

maybe PM'ing him a copy of the theme ini file would help him recreate and therefore pinpoint the problem. ;)

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mamule

where is /snes9xgx ? snes9xgx is gone because we now have the path at top and can only show 8 lines and everything shifts down.
where is the blue (entry1) ? Entry 1 is replaced by entry8 to allow theme makers to replace the ... with back one arrow images or other options

red (entry0) and yellow (entry8) have the same function, return to parent path, so why add entry8 instead of use entry0 ? I couldn't move entry 0 down - it's the top line which is replaced by the path. originally used entry1 for ... when path shown but added entry 8 for reason above.

but after looking at gui.cpp I think you can move the buttons down and if that is the case then all i have to do is move all eight lines down one line when the path is shown at top and cut off the last entry7. but give me a couple of days - busy time right now.

And by the way - sorry to hear about your families medical condition and i plan on signing the petition in the next couple of days. best of luck to you.

Ayatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good idea, this will allow us to know where we are in the directory tree.

Another idea, replace NEXT_BTN and PREV_BTN by PAGE_BTN, PAGE_MINUS and PAGE_PLUS which will facilitate the browsing.

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France
we can move all entry, so delete entry8 and add texture on entry 0 will be good.

the ideal is to have the same page with selected folder and 7 entry.

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there guys.

Is it normal to see a blue screen about invalid tv format when starting up "skies of arcadia" via wiiflow? It's the only gamecube game that does that. I got it to work with usb loader gx with a few tweaked options i found on the compatibilty list. But I like my stuff in one place.

Anyway basically. Can this be fixed on wiiflow or is usb loader the only way to get it to work. To be honest tho, I remember it working fine in the past on wiiflow.

Soupaman66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys.

Is it normal to see a blue screen about invalid tv format when starting up "skies of arcadia" via wiiflow? It's the only gamecube game that does that. I got it to work with usb loader gx with a few tweaked options i found on the compatibilty list. But I like my stuff in one place.

Anyway basically. Can this be fixed on wiiflow or is usb loader the only way to get it to work. To be honest tho, I remember it working fine in the past on wiiflow.

did you make sure its not compressed and nmm is turned off? Thats to make it work for diosmios

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys.

I had this same problem. You got it from EP, right. I finally had to track down another copy from another site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)