Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so has anyone tried r942 yet?

Ayatus i know there's no page btns but at least when you get to the end now you should be able to tell.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was waiting until all this explorer stuff was sorted out, so I can stop updating my themes for a while. Let me compile and I'll see how she flows.^_^
EDIT:Aaaand compiled. Let's see...

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looks like my wii game launching problem is back. I just tried launching some wii games and the loader bar pauses on the first part for about ten seconds, then loads all the way way to a black screen. I'm sure it's not wiiflow's fault though.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
wow I've never seen it so dead in here. where is everyone?
haha sorry bud it's been a mega hectic work week for me haven't been able to try jack squat yet but this weekend I'll definitely be mesic wit da 'flow. I see the file explorer has been getting worked and re-worked on again great job. Obviously all the theme improvement is over my head but I know I'll love the end result that themers create.

Well, it looks like my wii game launching problem is back. I just tried launching some wii games and the loader bar pauses on the first part for about ten seconds, then loads all the way way to a black screen. I'm sure it's not wiiflow's fault though.
Try USBL-GX or CFG & see if the games launch to make sure that your WF setup or WF itself isn't the problem.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Fledge, bottom left is fine... I have to say, I keep hitting B expecting to go back one in the directory. Am I the only one? Also, would there be any making it so you can click on a certain part of the directory and it would take you there? (Path = sd:/wiiflow/music/band 1/album 1)

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Fledge, bottom left is fine... I have to say, I keep hitting B expecting to go back one in the directory. Am I the only one? Also, would there be any making it so you can click on a certain part of the directory and it would take you there? (Path = sd:/wiiflow/music/band 1/album 1)
No you cant and wont be able to click on a folder in path.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you cant and wont be able to click on a folder in path.
Ok, just thought I'd ask.

Sidenote: Well I think I may have found the culprit of my wii not launching games. The wode screen is stuck on loading. Guess I'm gonna have to perform open-wii surgery today. Been putting off a wodectomy for a while, trying to think if there's any games I'd need it for.(?) Anyway, that's what I'm doin' now...:gun:
icon_wii.gif

Reactions: MassiveRican

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
for those of you that want a page btn on explorer here's a test dol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tlkz895y03ky9d6

Let me know of any changes needed.

be sure to use the default theme
I'll try to test this soon and fix the theme accordingly.
Good news Fix is planning of fixing the explorer alphabetical sorting by unloading the covers first then loading the whole list of files/folders. However it seems he's really busy these days to the extent that he's not even showing on IRC.
Thanks Fledge for your continuous contributions :)

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to test this soon and fix the theme accordingly.
Good news Fix is planning of fixing the explorer alphabetical sorting by unloading the covers first then loading the whole list of files/folders. However it seems he's really busy these days to the extent that he's not even showing on IRC.
Thanks Fledge for your continuous contributions :)
what are you talking about? I don't have any problem with alphabetical sorting do you? have you seen r942?

And so where Ayatus does he like the page button? does anyone?

Reactions: mike1

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you talking about? I don't have any problem with alphabetical sorting do you? have you seen r942?

And so where Ayatus does he like the page button? does anyone?
I love the page button! it makes it feel more like the rest of the wiiflow menus now!:wub:
Now how do you feel about pressing B to go up1 in the directory?:wink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.