Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Ayatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently, B button is used to exit the current page but with your idea, must be pressed several times over to exit explorer.
A suggestion, if possible, long press B for exit and short press for go up1.

Reactions: drakorex

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently, B button is used to exit the current page but with your idea, must be pressed several times over to exit explorer.
A suggestion, if possible, long press B for exit and short press for go up1.
Currently, you can also press home to exit explorer back to the home menu.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well frankly neither do I, but that's where it takes you when you go back, using home and b as it is. It just goes back to the page used to enter the explorer. *shrugs*

fledge68 Look man, I'm sure all this quibbling over the tiniest details must get on your nerves, and you may get the impression that people are picking apart your work and criticizing it, but I just want to let you know I think you're doing a tremendous job, and all your efforts are greatly appreciated.

That said, the Source menu button changes are kinda getting to me, bro. I'm so used to pressing +/- L/R to navigate between pages and it feels a bit weird being able to do this for the other pages but not this one. Might it be possible to have + select a source only when hovering over a source, or make +/- change pages off screen?

Much respect, and keep up the good work, man!:yaywii:

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks for your input.

question - are you ok that the page button doesn't loop around like all the other pages. I like it the way it is since it lets you know when you are at the end or beginning of the list. I did find one little prob with the count on it if the last page has 6 entries for some reason the total page # is one higher. i'll see if I can fix that.

also it would be nice if we go back one folder it automatically goes to the page with that folder we were previously in.

as for b to go up one - not crazy about that since B is for back.

as for themers - I think this should do it. I'm thinking of changing SAVE to say SET. CANCEL is already changed to BACK

Reactions: MassiveRican

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I'll shut up now.
Is this and other settings still being considered to be placed in boot settings, or has that idea been pushed aside?

well ... you held over 6H.

fledge68 do a good job and he is a listening, so, please stop and thank you let wiiflow unadorned.

press 40x B, plus C and the leg in the air, to return ... good idea :grog:

for coffee, press what ?

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fledge68 do a good job and he is a listening, so, please stop and thank you let wiiflow unadorned.

press 40x B, plus C and the leg in the air, to return ... good idea :grog:

for coffee, press what ?
Should I feel insulted? Was that an insult? I have to say, I'm unsure as to what your beef with me is sir, I've never intentionally shown any disrespect towards you...:glare:

mamule

Trophies
XP
Country
France
no insult, just common sense.

it's been years that we try to make wiiflow functional.

Just a person that wants to take a screenshot wuth pessing B, and we go?
Quit unnecessary additions please, its time to fix the present issue, not need to add.

If, drakorex, you did not understand it, you do not understand.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Should I feel insulted? Was that an insult? I have to say, I'm unsure as to what your beef with me is sir, I've never intentionally shown any disrespect towards you...:glare:
If, drakorex, you did not understand it, you do not understand.
Hehe, i thought it was rather funny, first you say you will shut up, then 6 hrs later you comment again, on a different subject, but that was not the joke...

Different humor i guess...please don't get mad at this...

Sorry, i had to comment before this derails again, now back on topic..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.