Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the folder error comes if you dont have the saves folder in snes9xgx/fceugx, also for the color, it should work just fine, may do some error check again? :P

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

e2zippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the folder error comes if you dont have the saves folder in snes9xgx/fceugx, also for the color, it should work just fine, may do some error check again? :P
Thanks, the saves folders did it! And I'm sure I got the colors right, just double checked. 00000
I think for some reason only certain colors work. There's a guide of what colors are available and what they are about halfway down the page here https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/plugins-setup

Yeah, I know, 6 colors, black & white are among them :)

It's no biggie though!

Cheers!

Edit: just thought I'd mention that the colors are OK now, I had to launch a game to make em change, a reboot or restart of Wiiflow didn't cut it.

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That depends on how you look at it...if USER friendly means that you can adjust about every thing in a loader then CFG is the one.
CFG has the rep. you can change anything, BUT...for an average user its can be hard to follow what every option does...
If USER friendly means the loader has a simple clear view (and simple to understand, scroll trough games en click &go)...then Wiiflow is your loader :D
That said, wiiflow can be hard to set up if you want all the bells and wistles.
you are correct, bro. although i was using the term "user friendly" as meaning....providing the user with all off the option they might want to configure (why you would hardcode a lot of easily configurable variables is beyond me), while AT THE SAME TIME have a clean and simple interface...not throughing all of the configuration in the users faces, but still retaining the ABILITY of PROVIDING option is the user needs to say,
use to different installations for wii games/another for plugins/2 different emunands/2 different wiiflow installs
that way the User has the Choice to make the interface as Minimal and 'clean' as they want, without resorting to creating a whole new skin, the User has the Option to reconfigure the button mapping. in the end its about the Friendlyness to ALL different Types of users.
you arent forced to reconfigure everything, but the options are provided for those user who would APPRECIATE them.

even without my sorry definition of "friendliness", Wifflow is STILL the best usb load, even if GX has cutting edge features. thats why were all here in the 1st place, no?

Reactions: Etheboss

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@iancer:
uhm for your fanart stuff, you need to edit the fanart ini to set it in the background or just remove your fanart if you have a problem with it, fanart is 100% optional and not included into a default wiiflow installation, so dont complain about your own faults. Wiiflow is easy as hell, just copying over the zip contents on sd, using channel installer for forwarders thats it, you're ready to go with max game compatility, no need to setup anything else if you just wanna play games, whats not user friendly there?
so the answer i am looking for is
'allow_fanart_on_top=no'
???

whats not user friendly is:
i have to hex edit the dol in order to use one wiiflow dol from apps/wiiflow (Plugins/VC/HB), and another from apps/wiiflow+ (Wii/GC/WW) since for some strange reason Only the wiiflow.ini path is hardcoded to be read from /apps/wiiflow or /wiiflow. it is very fun hex editing every revision as well...
i cannot change the button mapping to a configuration i find more efficient for my personal needs (i can live with the hardcoded defaults)
i cannot change the button mapping to a configuration that is more comfortable for Me Personally (not everyone uses the wiimote exactly the same, why cant i HAVE THE OPTION to press Only B to start a gaem)

"I cannot install wads to an emunand just incase i Cannot use showmiiwads/have to rebuild a corrupt nand. wii/GCC installation is stellar, why cant we have WW/VC as well"
now THIS is not a user friendlyness issue, thats why i have absolutely NO misgivings about this 'lack' of a Feature.

but its no secret that wiiflow is built from lines of code....
i would gamble on something like for example, the button mapping, to be represented using Variables within that code, to assign their functions....
all im proposing is that since we are ALREADY using variables easily manipulated, why dont we just provide the option to the user to supply their own personal variables from say, an .ini file under [BUTTONS], so a user who is not adept at recompiling Wifflow from source, doesnt even have to go that far to
customize the button map?

but, to address the actual issue @ hand.
if i cannot use the fanart downloader provided by Maxternal/Abz (Mastahpeece)
to aquire fanart that does in fact work, function...
but a feature supposedly built in,provided,and as you say 'simple' that fails to work (the fanart DOES display, but no matter how i configure it i cant have FANART+BANNERS, the banner sound even plays)
you are correct in telling me it is my problem, because even i do not see the point in criticizing your code....
BUT IS IT A CRIME TO ASK FOR HELP OR EVEN FEEL A NORMAL HUMAN EMOTION SUCH AS A TINY BIT OF FRUSTRATION?!
lets not battle scemantics, but my claim is not the wiiflow isnt 'easy as hell' to gaem it up.
im stating that it would take minimal effort to make if more, 'friendly'.

the thing is, i keep these issues to my self because i ADMIT i still have a little of a bias since i am accustomed to using CFG.
but i <3 Wifflow. from DAY ONE of booting wiifllow i have NEVER looked back.
i respect and admire the code you write.
thank you for Wiiflow bro.

Reactions: Etheboss

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiflow.ini
[FANART]
allow_artwork_on_top=yes
delay_after_animation=200
enable_fanart=yes
hidecover=default
show_cover_after_animation=default
[general]
# Uncomment the following line to hide the cover in coverflow mode
hidecover=fale

# Uncomment the following line to show the cover after animation is done. hidecover must be false.
#show_cover_after_animation=true

# Uncomment the following line to change the color of the game title
# The color is in ARGB format
#textcolor=0xFFFFFFFF

# Specify artwork specific sections as follows.
# You can have 5 different artwork sections, as you can have up to 5 artworks.
[artwork1]
#Use the following line to specify if artwork should be drawn under or over the cover
show_on_top=yes

# Use the following line to specify an x position (x = amount of pixels from the left)
x=522

# Use the following line to specify an y position (y = amount of pixels from the top)
y=260

# Uncomment the following line to specify an alternate width
width=2000

# Uncomment the following line to specify an alternate height
height=200

# Uncomment the following line to specify a delay before showing the image (decimals allowed, so enter 0.5 for half a second)
# delay=0.5

# Uncomment the following line to specify an alpha value (higher is less transparent, max is 255, min is 0 (invisible)).
# alpha=255

what is the user doing wrong? because the fanart works, i can hear the banner, but i cannot actually see it, and i have read that this feature does work out the box.
i have this 'crazy' idea of using Disc covers for fanart, since i personally desire USING the fanart feature, but i do want something a little more minimal
t and elegant. using this for the fanart:
R7PP01.png

i have it centerd where the icons would show up when you select the game, ya know, a little under where the banner 'should' be.
im confident im doing something wrong, just dont wanna make a stink and wait patiently to eventually not recieve any consideration.
any help would be appreciated broz
thank you

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Edit: Majora's mask DOES load but the N64 cube spins for about 3 minutes
Hmm, that's wierd. I'll have to check it on my own when I get a chance? I have very rarely run wiiflow in Neek2o mode, myself. Usually I do real NAND mode and just have those emuNAND titles that need it set to load with Neek2o. IIRC that's what the normal reaction is when you try to run it without Neek2o I guess make sure you really are running in Neek2o mode (I think it's one of the buttons in the home menu that can tell you, "credits" or "about" or something.) One way or another I'll try when I can. I'm presently away from my Wii so can't for now.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
REMOVE IT!
i CANNOT even get the banners to display WHEN USING FANART
i cant get banners to display when using fanart!

they are things which are really nice, when they work....but if its becomes a Useless feature, we are all better off focusing on...
game compatability? user configuration (custom button map)? i dont know,...maybe...

ALLOWING WIIFLOW TO WORK FROM any directory AS LONG AS WIIFLOW.INI IS IN THE SAME DIRECTORY AS BOOT.DOL.
i dunno what else to move on to....cause right now, no matter where boot.dol is, its hardcoded to read the ini from 'apps/wiiflow'...

God FOrbid, user have the option of using 2 DIFFERENT wiiflow installs, for ppl like me who actually want 2 seperate Source Menus(Wii/GC/WW) + (Emu/VC/HB)
and 2 different emunands (WW/VC). I mean why would a user want that? when you could just combine it all into one cluttered, confusing installation?
im being sarcastic, because Wiiflow is the BEST wii usb loader, but even CFG surpasses it in USER FRIENDLINESS.
thank you for wiiflow, because i use it daily, and my friends are impressed with emulators, lmao!
FanArt works 100% for Wii Games at least. I have over 300 Fanart for wii games and then I set it so that after a delay the cover shows up. It's freakin' sweet. What problems are you having w/fanart?

BTW a while back displaying the banner was disabled if Fanart is enabled @the same time. In other words if a specific game has fanart you won't see the banner. Maybe a simple option to toggle that on or off would be cool. I kinda liked being able to see both. Although it makes sense that was done since the banner is in the way of the fanart! That's kind of the point of the fanart in the first place to replace the banner lol.

I have it set up so that only the banners that I prefer over the fanart show (which is rare). So I just rename the fanart folder like SX4 --> SX4 Xenoblade or something and waala only the banner shows now.

+1 for VC/WW WAD installation to eNAND and +2 for on the fly NAND switching :P:yay:
Possibilities for future WiiFlow's like 4.5

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FanArt works 100% for Wii Games at least. I have over 300 Fanart for wii games and then I set it so that after a delay the cover shows up. It's freakin' sweet. What problems are you having w/fanart?
ok thank you, i guess if its internally disabled, its internally disabled...
cause right now i can like just use the disc art from gametdb, edit the games specific fanart,ini to put it underneath the banner frame...
its very nice. transparency is supported (partially), and i get to behold the disc art i desire...its just no matter how i tweak the options, i could not get the banner and the fanart (disc) to play nicely. but i was doing all that under the assumption it was possible, cause i swear ppl said they had fanart and banners working simulaneously at the time...
idunno what to do. i havent for a long time (2012) i mean i can play my games yes, but i also have 'just as much' fun playan with Wiiflow!

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the answer i am looking for is
'allow_fanart_on_top=no'
???

whats not user friendly is:
i have to hex edit the dol in order to use one wiiflow dol from apps/wiiflow (Plugins/VC/HB), and another from apps/wiiflow+ (Wii/GC/WW) since for some strange reason Only the wiiflow.ini path is hardcoded to be read from /apps/wiiflow or /wiiflow. it is very fun hex editing every revision as well...
i cannot change the button mapping to a configuration i find more efficient for my personal needs (i can live with the hardcoded defaults)
i cannot change the button mapping to a configuration that is more comfortable for Me Personally (not everyone uses the wiimote exactly the same, why cant i HAVE THE OPTION to press Only B to start a gaem)

"I cannot install wads to an emunand just incase i Cannot use showmiiwads/have to rebuild a corrupt nand. wii/GCC installation is stellar, why cant we have WW/VC as well"
now THIS is not a user friendlyness issue, thats why i have absolutely NO misgivings about this 'lack' of a Feature.

but its no secret that wiiflow is built from lines of code....
i would gamble on something like for example, the button mapping, to be represented using Variables within that code, to assign their functions....
all im proposing is that since we are ALREADY using variables easily manipulated, why dont we just provide the option to the user to supply their own personal variables from say, an .ini file under [BUTTONS], so a user who is not adept at recompiling Wifflow from source, doesnt even have to go that far to
customize the button map?

but, to address the actual issue @ hand.
if i cannot use the fanart downloader provided by Maxternal/Abz (Mastahpeece)
to aquire fanart that does in fact work, function...
but a feature supposedly built in,provided,and as you say 'simple' that fails to work (the fanart DOES display, but no matter how i configure it i cant have FANART+BANNERS, the banner sound even plays)
you are correct in telling me it is my problem, because even i do not see the point in criticizing your code....
BUT IS IT A CRIME TO ASK FOR HELP OR EVEN FEEL A NORMAL HUMAN EMOTION SUCH AS A TINY BIT OF FRUSTRATION?!
lets not battle scemantics, but my claim is not the wiiflow isnt 'easy as hell' to gaem it up.
im stating that it would take minimal effort to make if more, 'friendly'.

the thing is, i keep these issues to my self because i ADMIT i still have a little of a bias since i am accustomed to using CFG.
but i <3 Wifflow. from DAY ONE of booting wiifllow i have NEVER looked back.
i respect and admire the code you write.
thank you for Wiiflow bro.
I've read a few of your posts now and your tone is quite abrasive.

Others have fanart working so you may want to read the instructions more and see where you fouled up.

As to making things more 'friendly' - there are only a couple of devs spending their free time on the project and they prioritize things based on time and how many people want things along with other reasons.

If you want to be able to run WiiFlow from any folder make the suggestion on the Googlecode site. Making innuendos about 'useless' features and how hard it is to use compared to CFG is not likely to earn you any brownie points with the devs.

Want to have something that isn't currently user configurable? Make the request on Googlecode.

Want to whine about how CFG is better/more configurable... go back to CFG.

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are right boston, but im HERE to becasue i can talk to fix In The Wiiflow Thread, im aware of where the source code is mainly discussed.
of course i cam off as abraisive, im was a little miffed, that users should have to learn code, or visit the 'correct channels', just to simply bring attention to the fact they would not like to have to rename all the Zelda games using custom-titles, since they cant be Offered the Option of 'Sort_Ignore=the, a, an' in wiiflow.ini.
why cant i leave GoogleCode requests for ppl that have Actual Problems with Wifflow or their Games?
boston, why cant i use the very forum we like and browse to bring certain things to the creators attention that even users other than myself have agreed they would Appreciate?
i know i theres alternatives to wiiflow...you have to realize just because a user criticizes a program, they dont suddenly lose the right to <3 it ok?

and ive had a similar experience dealing with you as a developer as well...
i cant get enough of your custom genres file for sorting games, but you only include wii games with it...
you are missing adding in the genres for, GC/WW/VC, when you can easily add thos by using:
http://www.gametdb.com/wiitdb.zip?LANG=EN&WIIWARE=TRUE&GAMECUBE=TRUE&FALLBACK=TRUE
to get a wiitdb.xml that include VC WW GC and WII genres so you could sort your games no matter what 'view' your in....
yes, the actual genre placeholders are there for those modes....but you did not add any entries, like what was done with thw wii...
i can only assume you omitted that information purposefully, not out of ignorance.

but what is worse, is when i personally tried to ask you, gamer to gamer, to show/help me add in the genres for the other views, i got no response.
check your past PMs bro.

so basically, im here to be a real person, a computer user, and vidya <3er, thats why i use Wiiflow and not config.
but i also dont think developers are the magic wizards...'wowing' us with coverflows and plugin support, i think they are smart people who want to develop a program Other can Enjoy, why else release the source or the binary if your not doing it for the community?
i just dream of the day the rest of Wiiflow is as configurable,as User Friendly, as CREATING A COVERFLOW is...
were all gamers, and we like to display our games in specific ways...thats what makes wiiflow so gr8.
im just try to trow Thoughts out on the table in this forum,
i know i could >cry more @ google code
i know if i have Any criticism i can GB2 >>/CFG/ (go back to cfg)
but why cant i just propose ideas here, since its more direct? that why the ppl who have a need to use google code, dont have my SUPERFICIAL requests hoggin up visual space?
fix is a smart dood, if he like my idea, its right here to copy and paste into a txt file, i dunno, i just feel all he needs to do is read it once anyway....
im just offering an idea, theres no need for me to add ANOTHER entry in his official todo list.
thanks for being mature about it boston. thank you for wiiflow fix.
if i didnt admire thie program so much i would not be as Passionate as i am as a USER.

in the end, im not claiming 'remake the wheel', im not stating 'this wheel isnt round enough'...
im just asking, can we just drill a hole through the center of the wheel? that way users have the Option to attatch it to whatever cart they personally need the wheel for...A

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I've made a little editor program for the source menu

http://www.mediafire.com/?5v19j5v5xfu1e11

Here's a screenie
source screenie.JPG

It will let you edit all the INI information for the source menu as well as conveniently select from a list of plugins you have to automatically put the right magic number in place. It will also let you add or remove whole pages or remove a single button. There are tooltips for general instructions.

Point your mouse at a button to see it's "selected" image.

I works with Windows, Mac and Linux as long as they have Java installed (link for Java included)

It will first ask you to select your WiiFlow folder and if it can't find either the source_menu folder or the plugins folder it will as for further information.

Any errors please let me know in the corresponding thread
http://gbatemp.net/threads/maxternals-wiiflow-plugins-and-java-apps.344802/
I'll add the download there as well when I can.

EDIT : Can someone with a Mac or with Linux try just clicking on the included scripts and REPORT BACK PLZ? I don't actually have either one to test to see if they'll work with those OS's. I'd like to include something for those OS's that you can just click on instead of manually opening up a terminal when I'm too lazy to pack my JAVA apps into JAR files :P .

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get enough of your custom genres file for sorting games, but you only include wii games with it...
you are missing adding in the genres for, GC/WW/VC, when you can easily add thos by using:
http://www.gametdb.com/wiitdb.zip?LANG=EN&WIIWARE=TRUE&GAMECUBE=TRUE&FALLBACK=TRUE
to get a wiitdb.xml that include VC WW GC and WII genres so you could sort your games no matter what 'view' your in....
yes, the actual genre placeholders are there for those modes

I would absolutely love to find out how to get the genre's for everything else. I manually started doing categories/genres for Emulators, it's very time consuming so far I only have the letter "A" done for SNES lol. I have to find some time to sit down and do this but it would be great if there's an easy fix for WW/VC/GC

@Gassy I'll hook u up w/a link shortly. I passed it on to Fledge68 awhile back to upload to the wiki when he gets some time I'm sure he'll put it up.

@Maxternal... Source Menu editor program :cry: ... I LOVE YOU... :bow: no homo
I'm shedding tears of joy over here man!

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
@Maxternal
Thank you for the Source Menu Editor. I'd been meaning to try to remove some of the pages of emulators I never intended to use with Wii, and also place all the ones I do use on the first pages. Also nice being able to select the Flow for each, as I wanted to change a couple of the defaults.

Awesome job as now made the changes I wanted in under a minute.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've made a little editor program for the source menu

...and you did a killer job on it too man! Checked it out earlier.. SO NICE! :) It's a big time saver, especially when it comes to re-ordering a shitton of buttons, and adding/removing buttons. I hope to see you keep working on it... maybe adding the 6 available colors? Or adding the option to change display name? Such a great & handy little app, might as well take it to the limit!

!

Reactions: Maxternal

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Reactions: Maxternal

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are right boston, but im HERE to becasue i can talk to fix In The Wiiflow Thread, im aware of where the source code is mainly discussed.
of course i cam off as abraisive, im was a little miffed, that users should have to learn code, or visit the 'correct channels', just to simply bring attention to the fact they would not like to have to rename all the Zelda games using custom-titles, since they cant be Offered the Option of 'Sort_Ignore=the, a, an' in wiiflow.ini.
why cant i leave GoogleCode requests for ppl that have Actual Problems with Wifflow or their Games?
boston, why cant i use the very forum we like and browse to bring certain things to the creators attention that even users other than myself have agreed they would Appreciate?
i know i theres alternatives to wiiflow...you have to realize just because a user criticizes a program, they dont suddenly lose the right to <3 it ok?

and ive had a similar experience dealing with you as a developer as well...
yes, the actual genre placeholders are there for those modes....but you did not add any entries, like what was done with thw wii...
i can only assume you omitted that information purposefully, not out of ignorance.

but what is worse, is when i personally tried to ask you, gamer to gamer, to show/help me add in the genres for the other views, i got no response.
check your past PMs bro.

so basically, im here to be a real person, a computer user, and vidya <3er, thats why i use Wiiflow and not config.
but i also dont think developers are the magic wizards...'wowing' us with coverflows and plugin support, i think they are smart people who want to develop a program Other can Enjoy, why else release the source or the binary if your not doing it for the community?
i just dream of the day the rest of Wiiflow is as configurable,as User Friendly, as CREATING A COVERFLOW is...
were all gamers, and we like to display our games in specific ways...thats what makes wiiflow so gr8.
im just try to trow Thoughts out on the table in this forum,
i know i could >cry more @ google code
i know if i have Any criticism i can GB2 >>/CFG/ (go back to cfg)
but why cant i just propose ideas here, since its more direct? that why the ppl who have a need to use google code, dont have my SUPERFICIAL requests hoggin up visual space?
fix is a smart dood, if he like my idea, its right here to copy and paste into a txt file, i dunno, i just feel all he needs to do is read it once anyway....
im just offering an idea, theres no need for me to add ANOTHER entry in his official todo list.
thanks for being mature about it boston. thank you for wiiflow fix.
if i didnt admire thie program so much i would not be as Passionate as i am as a USER.

in the end, im not claiming 'remake the wheel', im not stating 'this wheel isnt round enough'...
im just asking, can we just drill a hole through the center of the wheel? that way users have the Option to attatch it to whatever cart they personally need the wheel for...A

You really don't understand how development works and that's ok.

The devs can't wave a magic wand and create a new feature out of thin air. If you want a way to change the sorting that would be new code needed to support your request.

The key word is REQUEST. If you want a nifty new feature make the request on Googlecode. The devs will evaluate it along with the others they get and if it is easy enough, enough people request it or it's such a cool idea that they can't help themselves - they will code it.

If you ask for an obscure, insanely hard item than nobody else wants then you may be in for a wait.

Coming here and essentially demanding to go to the head of the line may very well put you at the back of the line or completely ignored.

With regards to your request to me - sorry, I don't recall seeing it. Please don't take it as a personal affront but the work I did was because I wanted to be able to filter categories in WiiFlow. I don't use anything but Wii games and when I did the work Lustar did not have those other game types in the XML so my code couldn't have parsed it out because it didn't exist.

So your idea that I did it purposefully is incorrect. Ok?

And I just spent the time and went through all of your posts in this forum and none are about adding custom categories.

And I checked my PM's and I don't see anything from you... bro. So I don't know who you were asking but it wasn't me and it wasn't in this forum.

Passion is great but IMO you are coming off as a demanding PITA.

Nothing wrong to discuss ideas here - the forums are great for that. You might even learn an easier way to do something or streamline.make your request better. But when you want to make a request, use Googlecode. Then the devs can evaluate it and if you have other people in the forums agreeing with you or voting on a feature there is a better chance to get it implemented.

Being a cheerleader for a new feature is cool. Do things in the right way and wait your turn in line and you will have a good chance of getting it done.

But don't get upset if things aren't done on your schedule - the devs have lives and they do this for free out of love for WiiFlow. Learn patience and you will have an easier time :)

Now that Lustar has GC and other game info that's great but a quick check shows that many lack the genre population so even if I had code that could extract it the data wouldn't be there.

If you request access from Lustar on GameTDB for the purpose of updating the GC/VC game info genres he will probably grant it so you can help the community out by cleaning up the database and filling out the missing genre entries.

When I began work on the Wii genres that is what I did and we have a nice DB for regular Wii games. It is a lot of work and you can't expect others to do it for you. If you want to contribute for the GC/VC games that would be great.

Reactions: iancer

iancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being a cheerleader for a new feature is cool. Do things in the right way and wait your turn in line and you will have a good chance of getting it done.
all im going to say is, when i have been patient and kept quiet, fix ALWAYS delivered the feature i was hoping for...
my bad if i didnt ask you, it couldve been lustar, cause i think i thought he was the one responsible or so, but i couldve sworn i asked you and was told something to the effect of 'i just made the file, lustar knows whats up'.
either way, dood, just show us how you made the genres from the xml, so we can do it/update it @ our leisure, now that we DO have SOME of the extra genre information...for MassiveRican, and....me....please?

but im not a dummy boston, i now where new features come from...wiiflow is not the most complicated source code EVAR, omg so hard to add sort ignore...MAME parses a file called 'catver.ini' its similar to wiitdb.xml, has all the years and names for the FBA roms in retroarch....its not an insurmountable task to parse it in the same way, have names for SFA3.zip...but i understand. i know, so busy, im the peon, not a priority, just wait and all well be well. i can cherrypick arguments just as deftly, see? at least i can play the gaems, right?

37061_464493886966821_1892784620_n.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Materia_tofu, We do learn a lot from plenty of talented individuals.
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to be doing fine.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Well, from what I've heard from my parents, he had a seizure last night, perhaps an epileptic episode, fucking died, had a near death experience, my dad called the paramedics, they showed up, took him to the hospital, and he woke up covered in tubes, and started complaining.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    He couldn't eat until after his MRI, when he had a bomb pop.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What matters now is that he's doing alright.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But you still don't know what it was?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Has he had seizures before?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    apparently stress can cause seizures, my brother had one during a test once
    never had one before that, and never had one since
  • Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123:
    Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?
    @Veho for those that want to
    experience being sonic the hedgehog
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, you mean
    furries.
    +1
    well, sonic fans are a whole separate thing from furries
    like bronys
    sonic porn is too weird even for me
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    bruh
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys how do i delete a post
    you don't
    you can report it and request deletion
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Also, no, that was his first time having a seizure, and hopefully the last
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Also, no, that was his first time having a seizure, and hopefully the last +1