Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had problems with The Smurfs Dance Party and WiiFlow? CFG with cIOS 249 base 56 d2xv7a/b works fine but in WiiFlow it gives a black screen.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bostonBC said:
Has anyone else had problems with The Smurfs Dance Party and WiiFlow? CFG with cIOS 249 base 56 d2xv7a/b works fine but in WiiFlow it gives a black screen.

i actually just tested this tonight because someone i know said they can't get it to work for anything.

Wiiflow R304 249 with cios 249 base 56 d2xV6 plays it perfectly.

What version of wiiflow are you using?

Older versions of wiiflow will not recognize the d2x cios properly and newer versions of wiiflow will only recognize d2x v7 and nothing else.
It should be noted that R304 of wiiflow doesn't detect d2x V6 properly either because i have 249(56)d2x installed and wiiflow tells me its has a base 57 where as CFG loader tells me its base 56 like i know for sure it has.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icebrg5 said:
bostonBC said:

i actually just tested this tonight because someone i know said they can't get it to work for anything.

Wiiflow R304 249 with cios 249 base 56 d2xV6 plays it perfectly.

What version of wiiflow are you using?

Older versions of wiiflow will not recognize the d2x cios properly and newer versions of wiiflow will only recognize d2x v7 and nothing else.
It should be noted that R304 of wiiflow doesn't detect d2x V6 properly either because i have 249(56)d2x installed and wiiflow tells me its has a base 57 where as CFG loader tells me its base 56 like i know for sure it has.

I am using r415 but it happens in r416 as well and earlier post r355 releases. I've tried it with the d2Xv7 alpha and the newest beta. This runs fine with CFG v70 but not USB Loader GX.

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using r414 and have updated all my cIOS as instructed.

Can anyone explain why starting up wiiware games I only get a black screen and the drive light keeps working like it is trying to load?

On Mighty Channels it works fine. On Wiiflow it doesn't.
unsure.gif

just to add, I can see the games I also can download the covers of the wiiware in wiiflow also.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bostonBC said:
Just wanted to let you know that The Smurfs Dance Party works perfectly fine for me with Wiiflow r416 and the cIOS 249 base 56 d2x v7b1d (all files downloaded from wiiflowiki website). My wii is on 4.2U. The Smurfs game also had been working perfectly well when I was on Wiiflow r411 with cIOS 249 base 56 d2x v7a5.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Just wanted to let you know that The Smurfs Dance Party works perfectly fine for me with Wiiflow r416 and the cIOS 249 base 56 d2x v7b1d (all files downloaded from wiiflowiki website). My wii is on 4.2U. The Smurfs game also had been working perfectly well when I was on Wiiflow r411 with cIOS 249 base 56 d2x v7a5.
What configuration do you have set?

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Please clarify as to what configuration options you are concerned about.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Sorry - are you running an NTSC (E) or PAL version of the game. Have you changed any Wiiflow game options regarding video or anything else.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Sorry - are you running an NTSC (E) or PAL version of the game. Have you changed any Wiiflow game options regarding video or anything else.
I am running the NTSC version of the game on my 4.2U Wii. The only Wiiflow option that I have altered from the defaults is the Return to Option which is set my Wiiflow forwarder so this game for me just works fine with no special options/changes.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
Dent said:
bostonBC said:
I am running the NTSC version of the game on my 4.2U Wii. The only Wiiflow option that I have altered from the defaults is the Return to Option which is set my Wiiflow forwarder so this game for me just works fine with no special options/changes.
This is very strange then. I am running 4.3U with Wiiflow r415 and all of the D2x c7b1d IOS's. I tried it with several versions and get the same results - a black screen. I had the English version and just tried the PAL version but exactly the same results.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gualala said:
http://www.pastie.org/2623022
Translations for CHINESE_T
clusten said:
http://www.pastie.org/2623127
Translations for SPANISH
QUOTE(raschi @ Oct 1 2011, 10:53 PM)
Norwegian

Looking forward to release guys:)
Thanks guys..the updated languages will be updated on the wiiflowiki when a new rev comes out, with your name in them as translator.

@Clusten: somebody has already beaten you to the Spanish translation, but thanx anyway for your contribution..

Note: German is updated now too..

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
corrupted said:
Will wiiflow work with driver san fransico? When a new rev gets release, because right now it only works with usbloader gx

Miigotu is the only one who can answer that question i think.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
corrupted said:
Will wiiflow work with driver san fransico? When a new rev gets release, because right now it only works with usbloader gx
I heard some older versions work with the game. I uploaded r374 now to the wiiflow-betas dropbox compiled with the latest files because this seems to work fine, it's in the "older" folder. You can try it out if you want
smile.gif
. I also heard some newer versions work for some people but I don't have the game so no idea.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
corrupted said:

Sure, if anyone can ever figure out why on some compiles it works and others not. Even GX doesnt know the reason it works with some builds and others not.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get rev416 to recognize two wfbs partitions , i went to settings and it doesn't see the other partition ,, my setup works fine with usb loader gx ,, so i must not be setting it up properly ,, any help will be appreciated .. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1