Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played a lot of SNES games recently on wiiflow and 3 times I got a games that freeze after 10 minutes. Anyone else? Got the problem with the 2 last rev of snes9xgx-mod. Sometimes i dont have problem.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I personally think its finally time to make some new release on the official wiiflow svn, I know everyone got small bugs and issues, but hey some small things will always be in :P Here is the RC for the week, play around with it, if you get codedumps post them here, then we can directly fix it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxrb70fcx83xzl6

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Updated to recent version, but have lost most of the default coverflows, and the SNES, Media and N64 flows all seem stuck with the same cover sizes. I deleted all the setting and did a clean install, using the 615 version, but think the problem is with the default theme.

Is there some way to get a full fresh install with a new default theme including multiple Coverflows?

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
The default coverflow ini is here:
http://open-wiiflow-...mes/default.ini
Thanks, that did the trick.

Nice work on the latest update, so far seems very stable, but i am not a complicate user. Just play Wii, Gamecube, SNES and N64, and even then pretty standard games.

Next step to find full DVD covers for Disney movies, as I think that would be a nice option.

Then may consider adding emulated NAND,etc once I find a good guide. AND figure out what it allows me to use.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Fix. I have some time tonight to play with this version. Is it r616 or a later release?
Its a newer one, I changed a few things in it, making it ready to commit. You should only test this one if possible, because I want that something good comes on the official wiiflow svn ;)

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Fix. I have some time tonight to play with this version. Is it r616 or a later release?
Its a newer one, I changed a few things in it, making it ready to commit. You should only test this one if possible, because I want that something good comes on the official wiiflow svn ;)
Cool, will do. I'll put it on my excessively large system and let you know how things go ;)

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like nobody tried it out yet here on gbatemp, however here is rc2:
http://www.mediafire...mda6adc6x3xxafd
Made wait animation faster, removed a few unneeded code lines from it and fixed bug booting wii games from disc.
thanks for the update, the music on the loader still not working for me and call of duty black ops freeze whe select multiplayer, mw3 and all the other games are working great :)

iguanadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will test it out also, only about 65 wii, 30 gc, and 15 wiiware (nandemu). on r616 if i try to load blackwii and go to nandemu i get code dump, only default theme works so ill also look at this.

we (wife and four kids) also do some testing with cheats. no problems so far

thanks for the cleanup and all the hard work

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First thing I tried it code-dumped... it's the bug when they click on a cover when they are displaying any of the 3-up coverflows.

Did you want me to post the screen image again?

thevoiceover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you guys could help me out a little... I searched this forum (3 pages of results for Ocarina) but none of them seemed to help me. I thought maybe it is a hook type issue, but all of my NGC codes aren't working through Wiiflow (I have r615 and 3.2RC-r428) and turn codes and Ocarina (cheats) on and select cheats available for title (all clean backups I own w/o compression.) Any pointers? I am curios on if it is a possible MIOS issue (i have the full Wiigator patched from ModMii and DM 2.2 (current latest rev on Google code.)

I would appreciate any insight or possible overlook that I maybe doing.

TVO.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First thing I tried it code-dumped... it's the bug when they click on a cover when they are displaying any of the 3-up coverflows.

I actually got no idea how the hell you do that, can you make some short video of it? thanks.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I actually got no idea how the hell you do that, can you make some short video of it? thanks.
Here you go..

http://youtu.be/h2a6DIDYVd8

If you are in a coverflow with covers 1-up clicking on a game title works fine.

If you are in any of the 3-up coverflows, clicking the game cover code dumps.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://youtu.be/h2a6DIDYVd8

If you are in a coverflow with covers 1-up clicking on a game title works fine.

If you are in any of the 3-up coverflows, clicking the game cover code dumps.
You already tried the default ini from above? Because for me it works just fine, tried it with the default theme now.
Yes, exact same problem with the default.ini that I re-downloaded. Works fine on 1-up coverflows, code-dumps when clicking a cover on any of the 3-up coverflows.

Edit - just checked again, it code dumps on both of the panel coverflows too. Looks like anything with more than 1-row.

And if I am in a 1-up coverflow, click on a game and then switch coverflows by pressing 1 or 2 it will correctly show that cover but if I click the left or right to move to a different game it code dumps. Could it be a bug in the banner loading code?

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wiiflow is only loading 12 wii covers at once and leaves the rest blank until I move over then It loads them but loses the last cover. I've tried to reload cache and all but still a no go. Suggestions anybody?? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anyone here?