Yes this version dosn't have that "laggy bug"
yaywii.gif

R41 released?
biggrin.gif

More like.

R40 beta 2

??

R**= Revision = Beta
RC**= Release Candidate(Normally the final beta before a release)
V**= Version = Release

R41

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much r-win for all of your work on wiiflow. I have been testing r41 on my wbfs partition and I can report that games do not load if you try to use IOS224. However, everything runs fine if you use other IOSs (222, 223, 249, 250). When you select 224 and run the game, the wii freezes up on the "Please wait.." screen.

I hope that you enjoy your upcoming vacation, and thanks again for all the hard work!

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi...i am going to tell my experience with sd card and hard disc in fat32...

I have been trying r.37;r.38;r.39 and the last r.40...

I am really newbie but please can anyone clear me where the wiiflow folder has to be for making this to work...?¿'

I think it would be nice to clarify this...

R.40 is working for me...with boot.do in sd/wiiflow...

After charging the dol file....automaticlly is created a folder in usb/wiiflow....(it don´t matter if i have a wiiflow folder in sd....

So for me ..now it´s impossible to have the covers in my sd card...
Automaticly the covers folder is created in usb/wiiflow so...from 78 games...Just the front covers are downloaded(75) but in the gui of the loader just 15 are shown...The rest is blank...

I inserted theme and music folder and language.ini in usb/wiiflow...and after aplying dol file with homebreew ...i have musc..themes..and my language...
yaywii.gif

But the covers are still missing...
cry.gif

I know this is a bug that can be solved ..if the covers and the wiiflow folder is charged from SD...but how to do that....
cry.gif

Instaed of all..the loader looks to work well...........

edit.Oki..i have edited the wiifow.ini file usb:/apps/wiiflow/ ...and have changed with wiixplorer the rutes...from covers and themes from usb to sd and it looks to work now...
Language.ini must be is usb:/apps/wiiflow for making it work...

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
r-win said:
Edit: I forgot to mention for those using music. The music list is sorted by default. If you do not want that, you can disable that by adding randomize_music=no under the [ GENERAL] section in wiiflow.ini

what do you mean? music list is sorted by default? hiberns version played only 1 random song by default. and if i add "randomize_music=no", what is the result?
will always only the same song be played every time you start wiiflow?

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Language.ini - Mediafire

An update from r41 ini. I added some entries for english language and added and modified some entries for french language, now compatible with Wiiflow r41.

If translators want to update, here's what to add

cfgg15=Cheat Codes

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PizzaPino said:
r-win said:
Edit: I forgot to mention for those using music. The music list is sorted by default. If you do not want that, you can disable that by adding randomize_music=no under the [ GENERAL] section in wiiflow.ini

what do you mean? music list is sorted by default? hiberns version played only 1 random song by default. and if i add "randomize_music=no", what is the result?
will always only the same song be played every time you start wiiflow?
Ah...no. If you add randomize_music=no, it will just play the songs in the order they are in the directory. So it reads the whole directory into a list, and plays these songs in a continues loop. If you don't add randomize_music=no, or have it set to yes, the list will be randomized before starting to play.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PizzaPino said:
so does this mean, the 1song loop has been removed for listplaying and random playing? thanks for that, i love this change.
Yes, that's exactly what it means...

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
r-win said:
PizzaPino said:
so does this mean, the 1song loop has been removed for listplaying and random playing? thanks for that, i love this change.
Yes, that's exactly what it means...

Hi r-win...
Thanks for all your work.

I know you go on holidays now...!!enjoy!!!

But..when you come back..can you think about a fat32 version of wiiflow where the boot.dol looks for ...automaticly....the covers...themes..music..and language files in sd:/apps/wiiflow....

I have tried your last versions but the only way they can work for me is to edit the wiiflow.ini file and to change tha path of all the files....

It´s just small request for when you come backl....It would be easier for people with fat32 hard disc...
yaywii.gif

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I updated again the language.ini

READ HERE

@PizzaPino : be careful your ini isn't good, arab language and some others are corrupted :

about1=%s Ù„Ùؤادر من
about2=%s مبرمج
about3=:\n\n%s%s%s\n\n%s شكرا إلى
appname=%s v%s
cd1=رجوع
cd2=محو
cfg1=إعدادات
cfg10=رجوع
cfg11=ترعد

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WAIKIKI728 said:
Hi r-win...
Thanks for all your work.

I know you go on holidays now...!!enjoy!!!

But..when you come back..can you think about a fat32 version of wiiflow where the boot.dol looks for ...automaticly....the covers...themes..music..and language files in sd:/apps/wiiflow....

I have tried your last versions but the only way they can work for me is to edit the wiiflow.ini file and to change tha path of all the files....

It´s just small request for when you come backl....It would be easier for people with fat32 hard disc...
yaywii.gif

Since rev28

-searches config, themes and so on in drive:/wiiflow, if not found in
drive:/apps/wiiflow

I just tested it and it works. In your case, try to copy every file and folder from sd:/wiiflow and take them to sd:/apps/wiiflow. You can now delete sd:/wiiflow. In your wiiflow.ini be sure that you updated every path and data_on_usb is set to "no". I don't see why r-win should make a change on that.

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok here my Feedback for the NTFS side with "r41.dol" and it works pretty well, Bravo r-win
wink.gif
:

- first time i launched it, of course "wbfs-error -1" because it doesn't know what Format i have... => would be cool to add an Automatic Format(FAT,WBFS, NTFS) detection!

After i set my NTFS1 ==> hdd recognized ^^

- Tried to Download ALL the Boxcovers ==> perfect with the HQ covers (i noticed it makes directly the ".wfc" cahe files)

- Tried to launch first game ==> got code dumps with reboot on the 2 tested games: MKWii & NSMBWii. I'll up screenshots later...

- Themes ==> Beautiful, especially STARNIGHT with it's future design

- have to test sound too...

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with Wiiflow. It won't let me install a game. It says i don't have enough free blocks when I'm not even using half of my 80Gb hard drive. I'm using r41 and my drive has only a WBFS partition.

Kovani

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, it is a known issue I guess. I use r25 when I need to install a game. I'm pretty sure r-win will work on that after his vacation.

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
wipy said:
i stopped having this message after verifying my hdd: another wiiflow folder with a second wiiflow.ini on the Usb drive was the thing who messed everything. deleted any USB\wiiflow references corrected the problem for me...

Yup, that was the problem for me too. Thanks.

Does WiiFlow not support low res box covers (this size)? It loads low res flat covers (this size) fine but as soon as I select a game and it loads the box cover, the box becomes a colorful pixelated glitchy mess.

And is there a way to tell it where to look for titles.txt? I already have it on my HDD for another USB loader so it would be nice if I didn't have to update titles.txt separately for each USB loader I have. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is it when I compile the latest r41 source taken from /svn/branches/fat_ntfs that the resulting .dol file does not match the r41.dol that is located on the downloads page of the wiiflow.googlecode.com when I do a file compare? Does anyone else get this result when they try to compile the r41 source themselves?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Robotic Earthling said:
wipy said:
i stopped having this message after verifying my hdd: another wiiflow folder with a second wiiflow.ini on the Usb drive was the thing who messed everything. deleted any USB\wiiflow references corrected the problem for me...

Yup, that was the problem for me too. Thanks.

Does WiiFlow not support low res box covers (this size)? It loads low res flat covers (this size) fine but as soon as I select a game and it loads the box cover, the box becomes a colorful pixelated glitchy mess.

And is there a way to tell it where to look for titles.txt? I already have it on my HDD for another USB loader so it would be nice if I didn't have to update titles.txt separately for each USB loader I have. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Wiiflow has full support for those covers, however, at the moment there is a bug when covers are downloaded to the usb drive, the created cache files will be corrupted, to fix this load the covers from SD card till r-win finds a way to fix this. Remove the corrupted cache files and start wiiflow with the covers on SD and the covers will show without problems. When all covers have their correct cache file you could could copy everything back to usb again and load from there.

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
..................In your case, try to copy every file and folder from sd:/wiiflow and take them to sd:/apps/wiiflow. You can now delete sd:/wiiflow. In your wiiflow.ini be sure that you updated every path and data_on_usb is set to "no".............

That is what i mean maybe in the future it would be easier not to have to update every path manually in the file wiifow.ini every time i try a new revision...(when i try a new revision wiiflow creates automaticlly a folder in usb:/apps althought i have the same folder in sd:/apps)

It´s ok....it´s just small request..............

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw