Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know if this has been already posted but there is a certain annoyance in all the latest revisions(TheDarkness ones).
In the specific settings of a game some options appear merged with others...It is very annoying as it practically makes these options anavailable!Has anyone problems with the same issue?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just change your theme or change the positions for the buttons in your theme.ini
[GAME_SETTINGS/OCARINA] is the Text
[GAME_SETTINGS/OCARINA_BTN] is the Button
same for page 3 in settings change position for
GAME_SETTINGS/VIDEO
GAME_SETTINGS/VIDEO_BTN
GAME_SETTINGS/VIDEO_MINUS
GAME_SETTINGS/VIDEO_PLUS

or just send me the theme i will change it then
wink.gif

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maisto said:
could you make wiiflow to play games in cISO format from an NTFS partition?
Not for now. This has a very low priority to me. However, maybe oggzee is working on it, I don't know. We've spoken about cISO format, and it is doable with the frag system. Anyway, it's the ehcmodule which needs a change for this to work.

sunnuhvuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, first off I have been lurking in this thread for quite sometime as WiiFlow is my favorite loader by far. So thanks for your hard work and great job. I just installed the R31.dol last night, and now I can no longer get the music games that use Hermes cIOS 222 v5 to boot (using IOS 223 to load). They just hang at the please wait screen. They were working fine in the R28 version. Did I do something wrong? I just added the R31.dol and renamed it to boot.dol in my apps folder. I also noticed that IOS 224 no longer an IOS option in the game settings menu. Should I add this as an issue on the google code site?

mydog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded Boot Camp Academy last night and it will not load with WiiFlow, it just freezes the Wii. But it will load fine with Wii Cover Flow. Is this a glitch in WiiFlow because I tried changing all the setting numerous times.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
2 - question for r-win, when fat support is added will there be anyway to specify where the wiiflow settings folder can be? Reason i ask is i would love to be able to use FAT version and WBFS version co-existent, my goal would be to use one for Wii games and the other for Triiforce wiiware forwarder ISO's, is this at all possible?

Skater, you can just put the settings folders inside the apps/wiiflow or apps/wiiflow-fat folders, so you can have seperate configurations to co-exists. I don't need a code change for that
tongue.gif

Thats great! Let me make sure im understanding this correctly, when you release FAT version, i can use that exact version 2 times and just have my FAT partition games in a folder named wiiflow-fat and my WBFS games in just wiiflow folder? That would be perfect, thanks ^^

I was guessing nIxx cause it says hes main commiter in GUI Wad Manager when i looked closer, but anyway just wanted to say thanks nIxx, the fixes you submited on ocarina are working great and i tested nunchuck support it works great but somtimes its hard to only go one game at a time, its too sensitive, makes it hard to be accurate picking a game just thought id let you know
smile.gif

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sunnuhvuh said:
Hi guys, first off I have been lurking in this thread for quite sometime as WiiFlow is my favorite loader by far. So thanks for your hard work and great job. I just installed the R31.dol last night, and now I can no longer get the music games that use Hermes cIOS 222 v5 to boot (using IOS 223 to load). They just hang at the please wait screen. They were working fine in the R28 version. Did I do something wrong? I just added the R31.dol and renamed it to boot.dol in my apps folder. I also noticed that IOS 224 no longer an IOS option in the game settings menu. Should I add this as an issue on the google code site?

V5 Hermes and IOS 224 is not officially supported yet, you were using xabby666's version he made that was compatible with Hermes V5 and he added the option to use 224

You can either continue to use xabby666's mod, wait till r-win releases his FAT/Hermes V5 compatible version or Install Hermes V4 and use R31 ^^

sunnuhvuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh, ok. I will hang with R28 for now then, since Hermes V5 handles the DLC correctly for the music games as compared to V4. Thanks for the answer.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sunnuhvuh said:
Ahhh, ok. I will hang with R28 for now then, since Hermes V5 handles the DLC correctly for the music games as compared to V4. Thanks for the answer.

I have not tried this DLC feature for Hermes V5 on RB games yet but are you able to play/store your DLC songs on USB? I was under the impression that emulated nand feature only worked in Uloader (which i have not tried yet) and would need to be added to other loaders still

sunnuhvuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are correct that you can only store the DLC on USB if you are using Uloader (started with V4.8 I believe) and NAND emulation. I am still in the process of copying my DLC to NAND emulation, but I just hate the Uloader GUI so much. Do you know if there are any plans for WiiFlow to support NAND emulation?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win or another dev will have to answer that question but i highly doubt it, i remember r-win posting somthing about how wiiflow uses the memory for its coverflow that uloader uses for its nand emu so it may just be a memory issue and most likely will not happen

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well I want to compile r32 myself but I got just 1 Error.

QUOTE said:
c:/SlikSvn/bin/wiiflow/source/menu/menu.cpp:1200: error: 'mem_open' was not declared in this scope
QUOTE said:
PlayOgg(mem_open((char *)m_music.get(), fileSize), 0, OGG_INFINITE_TIME);
SetVolumeOgg(m_cfg.getInt(" GENERAL", "sound_volume_music", 255));
}

Any help would be appreciated
-------

Compiled with meta.xml and APP_VERSION modified.
What do you mean by APP_VERSION modified?

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks Hibern for this loader and all the others that "work" now on it.

I just want to say it's a shame since the loader was released months ago, and no
simple features were added;

I made my own with features such as launch a dvd
game, a menu for the exit of loader, a hardcoded shortcut for emulators etc...

But I'm a bad coder to release these litlle things(source code would be ugly)
although it seems a lot of people would like it.

Fortunately, VIP and some other added with talent some of these elements,
and I hope it will go on with different filesystem support And with little things in
it, cause in two years maybe it will be less interesting!
Thanks.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just uploaded the libogc I use to the wiiflow folder I've used on media fire you could try that if that doesn't work have you got the environment variables set for devkitpro

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Wiimpathy said:
Thanks Hibern for this loader and all the others that "work" now on it.

I just want to say it's a shame since the loader was released months ago, and no
simple features were added;

I made my own with features such as launch a dvd
game, a menu for the exit of loader, a hardcoded shortcut for emulators etc...

But I'm a bad coder to release these litlle things(source code would be ugly)
although it seems a lot of people would like it.

Fortunately, VIP and some other added with talent some of these elements,
and I hope it will go on with different filesystem support And with little things in
it, cause in two years maybe it will be less interesting!
Thanks.

so why dont you share your modded source so the devs and others coders can take alook and clean up the code????

please dont turn out to be another wanna be coder.........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol