Thanks Longtom1 appreciate it
grog.gif

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
borissaid said:
Since I didn't see is mentioned anywhere, is it safe to assume that R30 doesn't include support for cios222 rev5? Thanks.

No it does not but r-win has mentioned it included with his release when he is done with FAT/NTFS support, or there is an unoficial version xabby666 has posted he has contribuited to the source which includes support for it now, in this same thread

@Pyrate02 I dont know the answer to that question for certain as i dont use the passing arguments forwarders but i would assume its the same as the others, its default is 249 and narolez added support for the passing of arguments in the source so unless it got broke/tooken out it SHOULD work

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looked at the source and it does default to 249 but has Narolex's arguments for 222 and 223

if there's any more rev updates let me know and I can compile and upload again I'm waiting for fat support

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@daveLoro move your wiiflow folder from the root of your usb/sd card into the apps/wiiflow folder, its been moved there, i thought it was cahnged to look both places but i had the same problem when i tested out R30

r30 btw did fix ocarina issues, i tested nsmb wii and the ocarina thing works well, can turn any cheat on/off now and it seems to fix a problem i didnt know was there but before it wasnt reading the text file fully as with the exact same txt file there are more cheats available with r30 so thats nice, the only thing is you cannot turn every cheat to off and push apply and have it delete the gct file, it requires at least 1, doesnt matter which but 1 cheat has to be on, but if you just want them all off you can turn ocarina off all together.

My thanks @ the fixes "thedarkness"!

P.S the rev screen still says r28
tongue.gif

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
@daveLoro move your wiiflow folder from the root of your usb/sd card into the apps/wiiflow folder, its been moved there, i thought it was cahnged to look both places but i had the same problem when i tested out R30

r30 btw did fix ocarina issues, i tested nsmb wii and the ocarina thing works well, can turn any cheat on/off now and it seems to fix a problem i didnt know was there but before it wasnt reading the text file fully as with the exact same txt file there are more cheats available with r30 so thats nice, the only thing is you cannot turn every cheat to off and push apply and have it delete the gct file, it requires at least 1, doesnt matter which but 1 cheat has to be on, but if you just want them all off you can turn ocarina off all together.

tongue.gif

And the credits screen still dont include you in it r-win
biggrin.gif

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skater4599 said:

tongue.gif

thx. fixed.

next issue, i take it the cheats.txt should be named titleid.txt ex. rmceo1.txt for mario kart usa? and placed where? the auto download is not working for me.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dunno if anyone can help I cant load wiiflow anymore it just comes up as a black screen when i try to load it, I used Wiiflow_NForwarder from http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list, yesterday i instlled some wiiware games and VC games and xflakx R8rc3 channel, I uninstalled the channel and reinstalled it and nothing any advice on this one please

Wii

4.0E
cIOS 38 rev 17
cIOS 222/223 and cIOS 232

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@r-win, please have a look at the newly released cIOSX-rev18. Let us know if it is still compatible witth wiiflow, it has fat32 support

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
how come that an online update hasn't been added yet, though narolez said he already finished it and wanted to add it to the next revision?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the new compiled version, ive not had a chance to test it yet but its great to see new progress
biggrin.gif

2 Quick questions though, 1-Who is thedarkness on google code page? I though r-win but idk guess it doesnt matter but i was just curious

2 - question for r-win, when fat support is added will there be anyway to specify where the wiiflow settings folder can be? Reason i ask is i would love to be able to use FAT version and WBFS version co-existent, my goal would be to use one for Wii games and the other for Triiforce wiiware forwarder ISO's, is this at all possible?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spidy1000 said:
@r-win, please have a look at the newly released cIOSX-rev18. Let us know if it is still compatible witth wiiflow, it has fat32 support
Yeah, but not the FAT support we want it to have. It only supports trimmed isos, and not wbfs files. Since .wbfs files is a used by the biggest loaders (CFG Loader USB en USB Loader GX), we can also asume that most ppl are using these. Therefor, I don't think we'll jump any hoops soon to make Wiiflow support the FAT thing in rev18. If you are using a WBFS partition, then rev18 will work right away. If you are using FAT or NTFS, stick to Hermes.

Skater4599 said:
2 Quick questions though, 1-Who is thedarkness on google code page? I though r-win but idk guess it doesnt matter but i was just curious
Nope, it's not me.

QUOTE(Skater4599 @ Mar 1 2010, 06:31 PM)
2 - question for r-win, when fat support is added will there be anyway to specify where the wiiflow settings folder can be? Reason i ask is i would love to be able to use FAT version and WBFS version co-existent, my goal would be to use one for Wii games and the other for Triiforce wiiware forwarder ISO's, is this at all possible?
Skater, you can just put the settings folders inside the apps/wiiflow or apps/wiiflow-fat folders, so you can have seperate configurations to co-exists. I don't need a code change for that
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :)