Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Etheboss said:
When one of the developers is ready to pick wiiflow up again, i am sure he will look on this forum also, as he has done before.
That is in your best dreams (and mines too) , but unfortunately , wiiflow is definitely dead , and left full of bugs...
R-win will never pick it up again , and when Miigotu fixes one bug , he creates 10 new ones
rolleyes.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benjay said:
Etheboss said:
When one of the developers is ready to pick wiiflow up again, i am sure he will look on this forum also, as he has done before.
That is in your best dreams (and mines too) , but unfortunately , wiiflow is definitely dead , and left full of bugs...
R-win will never pick it up again , and when Miigotu fixes one bug , he creates 10 new ones
rolleyes.gif

come on Benjay, don't be like that, Miigotu will pick up development soon enough, his family comes first at the moment, and maybe r-win can do some work on it too again, so wiiflow is defenitely not dead yet.

on a side note: CFG NEVER looked better than wiiflow
tongue.gif

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
drvipej said:
um.... Etheboss there is actually no folder named lists that exists on the SD or HDD anywhere.
I tried creating one, but still the same.
Very weird it is starting to do this. I actually tried getting another copy, and that particular game is the same, no title appearing bellow the covers.
any other suggestions?

btw, where can I get r346 from?
Hi drvipej, it seems my memory failed me, rev 304 does not have the list cache feature, that was a beta version the testers had but was never released to the public. Sorry for that.
My advise is, delete the whole content of the cache folder and let wiiflow recreate it.

Rev 346 is available here.

Etheboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spidy1000 said:
Benjay said:
Etheboss said:
rolleyes.gif

come on Benjay, don't be like that, Miigotu will pick up development soon enough, his family comes first at the moment, and maybe r-win can do some work on it too again, so wiiflow is defenitely not dead yet.

on a side note: CFG NEVER looked better than wiiflow
tongue.gif
I don't want to be dragged into this discussion....lets just say, i fear the worst and hope for the best.

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etheboss said:
drvipej said:
um.... Etheboss there is actually no folder named lists that exists on the SD or HDD anywhere.
I tried creating one, but still the same.
Very weird it is starting to do this. I actually tried getting another copy, and that particular game is the same, no title appearing bellow the covers.
any other suggestions?

btw, where can I get r346 from?
Hi drvipej, it seems my memory failed me, rev 304 does not have the list cache feature, that was a beta version the testers had but was never released to the public. Sorry for that.
My advise is, delete the whole content of the cache folder and let wiiflow recreate it.

Rev 346 is available here.

forgot to mention that I tried that also. still the same

might just start new and try r346. will let you know

drvipej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not working, it is the same.

I am starting to think it is the game, have no idea..!!

I seem to have caused other problems now for myself, works on the NTFS drive, but crashes the WBFS one for some strange reason. wiped it all and started fresh... I was silly enough to delete the old dol..!!!

back to the drawing board for me

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wtf is this shit thought i might fire up ol SMG just for something to do and now it's freezing when mario reaches the castle before bower takes off with it? it does it on GX too WTF doesn't it work on fat32??!!!

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bladexdsl said:
wtf is this shit thought i might fire up ol SMG just for something to do and now it's freezing when mario reaches the castle before bower takes off with it? it does it on GX too WTF doesn't it work on fat32??!!!

sounds like a corrupted image

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spidy1000 said:
Bladexdsl said:

sounds like a corrupted image

Works fine for me here on FAT32 so I concur with Spidy1000 bad image!

Plasma

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that don't know:

IOS reloading games are now playable on USB without any need for alt dol loading, using the latest alpha of the d2x cIOS. This includes games that were previously only playable on USB through SNEEK/UNEEK, such as Call of Duty 3 and the CSI games. I think that compatibility on USB is nearly 100% now. See here for more information.

At the moment this only works on WBFS formatted drives, but I'm sure that it will be possible soon for FAT/NTFS formatted drives. It would be amazing if this new feature can be added to wiiflow, but I know that Miigotu and R-win are on haitus for now.

Etheboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MMM, soon i'll have to make a tough choice...

Use WiiFlow and Mighty channels (great for Wii games with the new cIOS and it is still being improved for MC)

or

Use Uneek and JoyFlow (Sneek is still being improved and JoyFlow will soon support WBFS files)

Both methods are equally good in my opinion...both are near a 100% game compatibility..

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A small qestion; I try to launch Monster hunter Tri, but after I press load profile I hear a not so loud euhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound. Whasup with it?

Edit: will first redownload it.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disasterous said:
Curious to see if anyone has got seagate freeagent goflex drives (500gb and 1tb) to work on wiiflow. They work fine in Cfg and gx. Wiiflow goes to the select partition screen. Tried ntfs and fat32 with the same result. I assume it has something to do with the USB 3.0 cables but if gx (which I hate) will work flawlessly, then it must just be something in the code. I prefer wiiflow overall, and would love to use it with my drive. To the devs thx for all the hard work.

get the wiiflow 222,223 or 224 hermes version from this link --> recompiled r304 revisions, make sure you have hermes cIOS installed

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lightning said:
A small qestion; I try to launch Monster hunter Tri, but after I press load profile I hear a not so loud euhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound. Whasup with it?

Edit: will first redownload it.

monster hunter tri needs a base 37 normally, but base 56 or 57 should work too, you should have a look at the problematic games section on the wiki sometime

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spidy1000 said:
Disasterous said:
Curious to see if anyone has got seagate freeagent goflex drives (500gb and 1tb) to work on wiiflow. They work fine in Cfg and gx. Wiiflow goes to the select partition screen. Tried ntfs and fat32 with the same result. I assume it has something to do with the USB 3.0 cables but if gx (which I hate) will work flawlessly, then it must just be something in the code. I prefer wiiflow overall, and would love to use it with my drive. To the devs thx for all the hard work.

get the wiiflow 222,223 or 224 hermes version from this link --> recompiled r304 revisions, make sure you have hermes cIOS installed

Ahh solved!
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

papermanzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Only a short question.
Is it possible to mod wiiflow to work with d2x v4/5 until the official release will be released?
Did anybody deal with the code already?

sekondairyblog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System:

Running 4.2u
latest Homebrew and latest wiiflow

My son had broken the the SD card slot and I have soldiered the replacement back in and for a while it seemed to be fine. It was only until I installed new games and began to download covers did I notice there was a problem. It will go through all the functions to download from Wiitb and even state it is making the file and completes. When I back out I have lost all my cover art. I can exit Wiiflow and come back in and all the old album art is fine but the new never downloaded. I've tried USB loader GX and when it attempts to download covers it says it can not create a file. I've also downloaded the art straight from website and placed on card and it does the same as far as completely wiping all the cover art on and never returns. When I remove the newly downloaded art and reinsert card, all the old covers are working on the games.

My main question is ..... Is it assumed I have a hardware malfunction or has anyone else experienced this?

I spent some time downloading the new HBC and Wiiflow and I'm wondering if there might be a step I have missed. Noticed a problem trying to install them and was wondering, Do I start over? and if so How? Is this too petty to bother b/c as said spent a lot of time just to get wiiflow back on with a fowarder so my kids don't have to go through HBC.

I have tried multiple SD cards including Standard and multiple SDHC completely formatted. I believe I may have some IOS's, HBC and Wiiflow out of sync due to reinstalling all of them multiple times. Not complaining b/c the games work, just would be satisfied if I know where to point the blame.

I know I thrown alot and I can most likely give specifics as far as IOS's and versions if it helps. Just wasn't sure that the IOS's made a difference with this type of problem.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
papermanzero said:
Only a short question.
Is it possible to mod wiiflow to work with d2x v4/5 until the official release will be released?
Did anybody deal with the code already?

I'm using v4 with the v3 ehci module so i can still download covers in wiiflow.

It works fine but if you go into the settings menu in wiiflow it will show the incorrect cios as the one your using.

Games still play just fine for me though and im using wiiflow R304

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sekondairyblog said:
System:

Running 4.2u
latest Homebrew and latest wiiflow

My son had broken the the SD card slot and I have soldiered the replacement back in and for a while it seemed to be fine. It was only until I installed new games and began to download covers did I notice there was a problem. It will go through all the functions to download from Wiitb and even state it is making the file and completes. When I back out I have lost all my cover art. I can exit Wiiflow and come back in and all the old album art is fine but the new never downloaded. I've tried USB loader GX and when it attempts to download covers it says it can not create a file. I've also downloaded the art straight from website and placed on card and it does the same as far as completely wiping all the cover art on and never returns. When I remove the newly downloaded art and reinsert card, all the old covers are working on the games.

My main question is ..... Is it assumed I have a hardware malfunction or has anyone else experienced this?

I spent some time downloading the new HBC and Wiiflow and I'm wondering if there might be a step I have missed. Noticed a problem trying to install them and was wondering, Do I start over? and if so How? Is this too petty to bother b/c as said spent a lot of time just to get wiiflow back on with a fowarder so my kids don't have to go through HBC.

I have tried multiple SD cards including Standard and multiple SDHC completely formatted. I believe I may have some IOS's, HBC and Wiiflow out of sync due to reinstalling all of them multiple times. Not complaining b/c the games work, just would be satisfied if I know where to point the blame.

I know I thrown alot and I can most likely give specifics as far as IOS's and versions if it helps. Just wasn't sure that the IOS's made a difference with this type of problem.

sounds like a hardware problem with the sd card slot, but why not put wiiflow on your hdd on a FAT32 or NTFS partition, that works fine if you use the correct forwarders/cIOS/have ios58 installed.
If you need help with this come to irc please. make sure not to have any wiiflow files on your sd card when loading from hdd.
Also make sure you have a compatible cIOS installed, some of the modified r21 cIOS's have some problems in wiiflow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken