OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello peers
my info..
i have an old version of the wii (release date)
Ive installed hermes 222/223
Configurable USB loader
Wii SX(beta2 usb2 mod) and Wii 64 and snes9x
i can not seem to be able to open the proper directorys/partitions
I have 4 partitions (2 fat 2 ntfs) of which the "last one" is the one i use for Wii.

My configurable USB loader automatically does not open the proper partition, so i manually select it.

Wiisx and Wii64 (and snes9x) all do not and will not acknowledge any of my paritions on my USB drive.
Please help, ive searched the interweb and the only advice i find is..."make that parition active, or primary" which i have not been able to do with easeus partition master(. the Set active button is disabled and gray..) Or reorganize your partitions and make it first (which will be an UBER pain in the... so... is that really my solution? (say no)

and WII PCSX will automatically open the first Fat32 parition (wrong one) and so i loaded it with some games to give it a try then it says no BIOS found. I am ALSO confused about what the hell BIOS are, where to get the proper one, and if its even essential or not, or if it is just another problem ontop of my other problems.

THANK YOU. I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE WEBSITE/PROGRAMMERS , and for the HELP! thanks
And i realize that i may be an idiot please dont remind me thanks you very much

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never used a PS1 emulator before? You need a PS1 bios. Google is your friend.

As for your other problems... if you're using the latest version of those emulators, be sure that you have the official IOS58 installed and the latest HBC loader

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I checked the N64 and PS1 emulators weren't even worth using in their current state. There's still a lot of bugs to work out before they can be used practically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: