Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

Arkangelyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting it for Christmas but, a question, if I play it now will I still enjoy it are Christmas?

getting it for Christmas but, a question, if I play it now will I still enjoy it are Christmas?
running quite well, i seriously love this game when you play you will be blown away

After 9 Hours of Download, speed slowly increased as the day went on, its now complete, just got to transfer it to my WBFS drive and play it
Aghh! 21 hours remaining! D: D:
:wtf: really? dude try a different torrent
Yeah just did. And it's finished downloading :creep: . Now to see if it works.....

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you update the cISO's??? How do you install the wads on the Wii? I am trying to load Skyward Sword off a burned disc, but it keeps saying that it CAN'T READ THE DISC!!! I tried watching the Wii Motion Plus Video and loaded Skyward Sword again, and that didn't work either. What am I doing wrong!?!?!? I am loading the Disc through NeoGamma. PLEASE HELP! :( :( :(

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
How do you update the cISO's??? How do you install the wads on the Wii? I am trying to load Skyward Sword off a burned disc, but it keeps saying that it CAN'T READ THE DISC!!! I tried watching the Wii Motion Plus Video and loaded Skyward Sword again, and that didn't work either. What am I doing wrong!?!?!? I am loading the Disc through NeoGamma. PLEASE HELP! :( :( :(
>How do I install wads
The part you did wrong was trying to mod your Wii.

Reactions: 1 person

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>How do I install wads
Well then what do I need to do?

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
>How do I install wads
you can't play burned games if you don't have a mod chip, and at this point wii modchips are pretty useless(you can softmod for free), so use a USB loader

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>How do I install wads
you can't play burned games if you don't have a mod chip, and at this point wii modchips are pretty useless(you can softmod for free), so use a USB loader
Okay, I'll try a USB Loader, but it says that "No USB is Connected. Shutting Down in 30 Seconds" What do I do about that?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>How do I install wads

wad manager, but I'd suggest u read up on what ur doing first or could screw something up.

>How do I install wads
Okay, I'll try a USB Loader, but it says that "No USB is Connected. Shutting Down in 30 Seconds" What do I do about that?

either u don't have a usb plugged in or the wii failed to detect it.

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>How do I install wads

wad manager, but I'd suggest u read up on what ur doing first or could screw something up.

>How do I install wads

either u don't have a usb plugged in or the wii failed to detect it.
I'll try the USB Loader again... but you say, "Wad Manager". I know, but what do you do when you open Wad Manager? Could you give me a step by step process when opening Wad Manager?

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
games like "Game Party", "NinjaBread Man", "KIds Sports Hockey" should be pirate because the developpers just want your money.. Zelda, Mario, Donkey kong wants you to have fun (and money), but efforts are put in those games.. if all the developpers do great games, nobody would pirate...

Zelda is THE MUST BUY of the year

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have to use Motion + with this game?

Motion+ is advised as the game is highly based around it. But there are cheat codes which disable the use of Motion+. In my eyes, trashing the main point of the new game, But its your call. Not got a spare £15 to pick a Motion+ up with? You'll enjoy the game so so SO much more.

What cheat code lets you disable motion plus? and how would it effect gameplay?

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says "No USB" and gives me a black screen with white text saying, "Exception (DSI) Occured! Stack Dump! Code Dump!"

What does that mean? :(

I tried loading the USB from NeoGamma, but it said "No WBFS patrition found"

What does THAT mean? :( :(

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after a few hours, i just want to say what i didn't like about it so far. it was slow and boring at the start (maybe because they did this is like every zelda game). also , text are SO SLOW. i don't remember it being this slow in previous zelda games! how can i speed them up? and finally, why did developers choose to completely use the motionplus and not IR pointer too. sometimes it's smoother and quicker to use the IR pointer on the wiimote. so when using the slingshot or viewing the area, the camera is controlled with motionplus and not the ir pointer. its not better than the ir pointer imo and it's slower.

still the game is good. so far its the same as other zelda games but with a new control scheme. but also a bit more cinematic this time around which i like im currently at the first dungeon. .

Hold A to make text faster.

yes....i knew that. but its still slow. they should have made holding A faster. i thought maybe there could be an option to enable text even faster

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says "No USB" and gives me a black screen with white text saying, "Exception (DSI) Occured! Stack Dump! Code Dump!"

that is a general software error. it could be any number of things. is ur hdd formatted correctly?

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that is a general software error. it could be any number of things. is ur hdd formatted correctly?
How should I format my HDD? Should I format it to FAT32?

dqma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using cfg usb loader and it works fine, but the wiimote is a bit wonky in the menus ingame. It's not responsive. Do I need to update my wads?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii 3.2u and NeoGamma R9 beta 50, IOS249 (REV 17) doesnt work. It kicked me back to home menu. The demo works thought. What should I do ? No, I dont want to update it at all. If it ain't broken then dont fix it. My backup games worked fine with it. Only this new release version doesnt work. Help ?Thanks.

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't mention in the NFO that you need the wiimotionplus hardware to boot this game. But, you do, right? I certainly can't get past the screen that asks me to insert the wiimotionplus accessory into the wiimote. :( Because.. I don't have wiimotionplus.

FWIW I am on a 4.1 USA Wii, with Wiikey1 chip, and and running the game from a usb stick via CFG USB Loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.