Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a rom site i know there's a AP Fix. but sadly i can't post the rom site or the fix. but someone can correct me if i can post the fix. let me know i guess.

sadly looking at the fix it's a wad file so i can't post it... sorry.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
That's not an AP fix. That's cIOS files. And no, we don't post those around here generally.

v7 won't work any better than v6 for this anyway. Doesn't matter.

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
This game goes to a disc read error when I enter the first dungeon.
When I eject the disc and put it back in, the error will keep occuring.
Up 'til now the game has been fine.
Any way to fix this?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why do I get a screen about using motion plus and when i click "return to the game" it sends me back to the wii`s home screen?
Edit: actually I`m kinda new, so I think I need to set this dx hermes cios, but how do i do that?

What you need to do, is either:

Boot a game with MotionPlus (Wii Sports Resort is perfect for this) and watch the opening movie, then come back to SS. It'll work.

OR

Set your USB Loader to choose the .dol you want to launch and hit player.dol to watch the movie. The sound is fucked up though, so mute the TV.

I have done both..
if I choose alt.dol to Off, I get a black screen freeze.
If i choose the player.dol, I get to the motion plus menu with options to watch each instruction individually.

Still no success =/
Ps.: wii modded with modmii

What system menu are you on? I think it needs to be 4.1 or later for your wii to remember it played a motion plus game.

Lol noobs! fw/sm has nothing to do with this lol!

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I get a screen about using motion plus and when i click "return to the game" it sends me back to the wii`s home screen?
Edit: actually I`m kinda new, so I think I need to set this dx hermes cios, but how do i do that?

Boot a game with MotionPlus (Wii Sports Resort is perfect for this) and watch the opening movie, then come back to SS. It'll work.

OR

Set your USB Loader to choose the .dol you want to launch and hit player.dol to watch the movie. The sound is fucked up though, so mute the TV.

I have done both..
If i choose the player.dol, I get to the motion plus menu with options to watch each instruction individually.

Still no success =/

What system menu are you on? I think it needs to be 4.1 or later for your wii to remember it played a motion plus game.

I'm not a noob - the newer system menus have a flag that is set when you watch that motionplus video. Older system menus (not sure exactly what the cutoff is, i thought it was 4.1) don't remember that setting, so they'll prompt you to load that video every time you load the game. Or in the case of using a USBLoader, it'll go to the black screen unless you select player.dol manually (and then you get stuck anyway because after you reboot it'll have forgotten that you watched the video).

Palunken

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
This is a bit off topic but do anyone how to play the game fullscreen on a 4:3 television? I just get a 16:9 ratio with black borders. Please help!

Macbook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aaaa i`m so frustrated seeing every1 having` fun and i still can`t get through my black screen lol...
about to give up
It`s weird because it also turns off my Wii remote and i have to hard reset the wii..

Sakaru1987

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm currently extracting it now from several .rar files, and it is in 5 parts the ISO... how would I go about combining them into one ISO? o0

EDIT: Actually, I think it extracted them all into one part anyway. Weird, normally used to the whole .rar and r01/r02 etc, but this one had 5 parts, then in each fo the rar to r92 o0 so got confused by it all :D

DSDisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i've heard the controls are bad in this...o well

You heard wrong, only reviewers who enever bothered playing wii games and only did it for this zelda are the ones whining.

damn still no torrents

I have a feeling peopel are too afraid to put this up on torrents after nsmbwii

What happened with NSMB wii?

The preson who leaked NSMBW was fined $1million
DAMN!

I REALLY want to play this right now! But I'm a patient guy, I'll just wait until I can pick up my pre-order of the Anniversary edition on the 20th at GameStop.

AVGanondorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what to do. How do you install wads? Do you overwrite them to 249? I tried watching the Wii Motion Plus Video, and it still said, "The Disc could not be read". What do I do? I wnt to play the game already... :(

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

OR

I have done both..

Still no success =/

I'm not a noob - the newer system menus have a flag that is set when you watch that motionplus video. Older system menus (not sure exactly what the cutoff is, i thought it was 4.1) don't remember that setting, so they'll prompt you to load that video every time you load the game. Or in the case of using a USBLoader, it'll go to the black screen unless you select player.dol manually (and then you get stuck anyway because after you reboot it'll have forgotten that you watched the video).
Well that's odd, because I had never used Motion+ when I booted up Zelda on my USB loader. And I had no problem whatsoever.

Does anyone know how to get past the eyeball in the second room in the Skyview Temple?
Just swing the sword around until you make it dizzy.
I did that for five minutes and nothing happened
Make sure all the eyes near the door, there should be 2, can see you. You can't do one at a time.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still on 3.1E or 3.3E can't remember. Motion+ games work fine for me, I don't have to watch that crappy video everytime. I watched it once before playing wii sports resort and have never needed to see it again. Zelda is working just fine with cfg usb loader and d2x v6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.