Damn, wrong topic..... Sorry....
lecture.gif

cheza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This game is like ... Heck i don't know.. Playing stupid (REALLY!!) stupid mini games while beeing on crack or something ...

Played this one ... once ... and to be hones ... I really thought of all those people who might buy this game and then find out @home that they have been ripped off ...

cya cheza

Bv8360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

First post on GBATemp! I'm have managed other compressed ISO's previously no worries, is anyone aware what i am doing wrong with this one ? I does not unrar to ~4.7gb, therefore not much luck with the backup. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I understand it's probably not the best game, i just don't like things beating me.....

This is the first compressed ISO i have had trouble with, not saying there is anything wrong with it, i just can't work out what i have not done right!

Cheers.
rolleyes.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Minimum size of a 1.0a scrubbed disc should be about 250Meg. The guy who created the torrent has had a bad 'key.bin' and not bothered checking I'd guess.

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To make things clear for me:
- Is a unrarred scrubbed ISO still 4.7Gb?
Because my ISO of this game is only 700MB and my Wii isn't willing to play this game.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Unrared, scrubbed iso is still 4.7Gb. The scrubbing just allows the ISO to be compressed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.