Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can find is one seeders can anyone advise me on a better way to download this. As it stands now I wont have it for days.

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to help you but im on usenet now and the files i have only up to part6.

Perhaps you tell me what software server and newsgroup you get it from i can download the rest and tell you how i do.?

Im with newsrover software... im stuck at part6

Sure, i'll help you out.

Im using Usenetserver as the server
Newbin Pro AND Xnews as the software

Not sure if I can mention the specific channel.

What speeds are you going at? Usenetserver maxes out my 4.5 Megs/sec connection and has 99% completion. What service do you have?

virelis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamingguru05 :

If you're on torrent, yeah theres only 1 seeder.

Im on usenet.. im still new as i just joined today desperate to get smash.
Its fast.

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
i just found this for all you people have troble with the dual channel thing

QUOTE said:
Use on Metroid Prime 3 AND Super Mario Galaxy.(You must be on v1.9g to run SMG.)

For starters only PAL Wii’s are effected.

Allright. There is a way around this “double your News and Weather Channel” stuff. Ive done this on TWO Wiis, both with the latest 3.0 firmware (including the little one that came some days after the big 3.0 that fixed som internet channel issues) and both are modded with CycloWiiz. This is step by step how I did it on TWO Wiis (PAL ofc, BOTH got no duplicate channels!!!):

1. Make TWO NEW FOLDERS.
2. Copy the original ISO and paste one into EACH of the new folders you have created.
3. Run ONE of the copyed ISOs (leave the original alone…!) with Brick Blocker.
4. Run the OTHER copyed ISO in Region Frii (convert FROM USA to PAL!) (dont know if runing it through Region Frii is necessary, but I did it…)
5. Now burn TWO discs. ONE with the ISO that was “BrickBlocked” and the second disc with the one that was “Region Friid” (keep order of which disc is Brick Blocked and which is Friid…!).
6. Now you have two copies, right?
7. Try to insert the BRICK BLOCKED game. Black screen. No problem.
8. Insert the Region Friid game. It will now say “Initiating Wii System Update” and you can press “OK”. Press OK, then on the next message press “I accept”.
9. NOW! Let the update run for SOME SECONDS. Let perhaps 10-15% of the bar get blue, then UNPLUG your wii console!!!!!!
10. Insert the power again, turn on your Wii. You do NOT have double channels now.
11. Insert the game that you Brick Blocked (the one that used to give you a black screen…). Let it load, and BOOM; it works. Now you have a working Metroid Prime game and a non-doubled Wii

I would make sure you’re at 3.0E before attempting this though, just to be safe.

hope it helps

[@FOX#]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've already burned the dvd but i'm afraid about:

(i've PAL wii , 3.1E)
- brickblock (i've patched the iso)
-channel brick if i do the japanese update
-other issue..

have Anyone with Pal system and 3.1E played and tell me if i can insert the dvd??
frown.gif

sorry && thanks

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, anybody get the usenet internal release from about 1-2 hours ago, ssbxjp.XXXX?

I keep getting a disc error, and my Wiikey 1.3 setup disc wont read anymore.

Here is what I did, I have a US WiiKey with NTSC-U Wii, 1.9g BETA

I burned it with imgburn at 4x. Then I updated my Wii by connecting online and grabbing the 3.1U.

After that I insert SSB and now I keep getting a disc read error, but galaxy(WII), and mario kart double dash(GC) still work fine. I got a disc error on SSB before I updated to 3.1U and after.

I burned the usenet release unaltered, no regionfrii or brickblocker. I dont mind the 2 extra channels I am going to end up with, but this disc just won't read. I read through the entire 45 pages, and I have not found an answer to this, so if anybody could spare me some help, that'd be awesome.

It could be that same issue that people in Japan who have legit copies are having problems with. Wasn't the fix to hold the power button down for five seconds to do a full shut off and then restart?

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Usenet you have to pay to use right?  I am just using random torrent sites at the moment.

There are free ones that your ISP might provide, atleast that's the case in USA. Those are pretty lousy with low completion rate and low speeds. The good ones you have to pay for.

Definitely check with your provider... I have Time Warner RoadRunner and I can download off the provided newsgroups at 600-700KB/s.

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usenet you have to pay to use right? I am just using random torrent sites at the moment.

There are free ones that your ISP might provide, atleast that's the case in USA. Those are pretty lousy with low completion rate and low speeds. The good ones you have to pay for.

Definitely check with your provider... I have Time Warner RoadRunner and I can download off the provided newsgroups at 600-700KB/s.

I have timewarner as well what do you mean provided newsgroups. How do I access them

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, anybody get the usenet internal release from about 1-2 hours ago, ssbxjp.XXXX?

I keep getting a disc error, and my Wiikey 1.3 setup disc wont read anymore.

Here is what I did, I have a US WiiKey with NTSC-U Wii, 1.9g BETA

I burned it with imgburn at 4x. Then I updated my Wii by connecting online and grabbing the 3.1U.

After that I insert SSB and now I keep getting a disc read error, but galaxy(WII), and mario kart double dash(GC) still work fine. I got a disc error on SSB before I updated to 3.1U and after.

I burned the usenet release unaltered, no regionfrii or brickblocker. I dont mind the 2 extra channels I am going to end up with, but this disc just won't read. I read through the entire 45 pages, and I have not found an answer to this, so if anybody could spare me some help, that'd be awesome.

It could be that same issue that people in Japan who have legit copies are having problems with. Wasn't the fix to hold the power button down for five seconds to do a full shut off and then restart?

Hmm, I just tried that, same disc error. I held it for 5/10/20/30/60 seconds, those didn't work. I unpluged the Wii for 5/30/60 seconds and restarted both with the disc in the Wii and without it(inserting after restart). Neither worked.

Scarboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usenet you have to pay to use right? I am just using random torrent sites at the moment.

I have timewarner as well what do you mean provided newsgroups. How do I access them

Stare at your monitor and scream out, "go newsgroups, go!"

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have timewarner as well what do you mean provided newsgroups. How do I access them

Go to their web site and search their help for "usenet" or "news groups" or "news server". If they maintain a news server, usenet access won't cost you anything extra (it's included in your monthly internet bill)

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Timw Warner in what city, because it's different from when I had TWC in NYC.

rabhw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another confirmation from me, NTSC-U Wii + Wiikey using the 15% trick works great, no dupe channels, game works.

Now if I could only figure out what half of the menus said
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg