Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

Chynkinese

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So 15% trick or no 15% trick? For those doing the 15% trick, why?..it's been confirmed that all that happens is that you get dual channels so why 15% trick? Also, once you do the trick once..do you have to repeat it everytime you want to play?

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how we got sonic, probably just play a crap-ton of VS games? I don't remember doing anything special.

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to go along with Chynkinese's question.

if i were to do the 15% trick how many seconds approximately would you have to wait?

is there a chance you might damage/brick your wii if you go 14 or 16 percent?

does the drive speed 3x and 6x make a difference on how fast the update goes?

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So 15% trick or no 15% trick? For those doing the 15% trick, why?..it's been confirmed that all that happens is that you get dual channels so why 15% trick? Also, once you do the trick once..do you have to repeat it everytime you want to play?
15 trick yes
im using a usa wii with wiikey
(burn at 4 x i like the white sony dvd+Rs)
burn the iso just the way it is
mark it (diska)
now apply the regionfree patch and the wiibrickblockerpatch to the iso
burn that and mark it (diskb)

make sure u have all the updates land
the smg patch for the wiikey or whatever mod chip you have
do yourself a fav and go to the wii settings and check for an update just to be safe

ok now put disk a in
go to disk channel it will load and tell u to update
click ok
let it start updating when it gets to about 15% unplug your wii (it has to be close not exactly 15% i aim for about 18%)
ok wait 5 sec plug it back in
take out the disk, diska
and now toss disk a in the trash
now take disk b( the one with the 2 patches to it wiibrickblocker patch and regionfree patch)
stick that bad boy in
now it should just load up
you will not have double channels or anything stupid
hope this helped
ph34r.gif

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, quick help. I'm at a party right now so cant play brawl unfortunately. But for when I get home to burn it, I have a few questions. For the actual smash download, I just typed in "Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_Jap_WII-TMD" on google and downloaded the one under the first link which was from thepiratebay. Is that one legit? It was added today so I think it is. Also, I have 16x Kodak DVD+R 4.7 gb disks. Would these be considered DVD5? Also, what is the best burner to use for Wii games? I use Nero right now, but whenever I have burned a game recently, it hasnt worked. PLEASE HELP. If someone answers all of these questions they can put anything that they want in my sig if it is reasonable.

Please help me. :'(
cry.gif
:'(

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, quick help. I'm at a party right now so cant play brawl unfortunately. But for when I get home to burn it, I have a few questions. For the actual smash download, I just typed in "Dairantou_Smash_Brothers_X_INTERNAL_Jap_WII-TMD" on google and downloaded the one under the first link which was from thepiratebay. Is that one legit? It was added today so I think it is. Also, I have 16x Kodak DVD+R 4.7 gb disks. Would these be considered DVD5? Also, what is the best burner to use for Wii games? I use Nero right now, but whenever I have burned a game recently, it hasnt worked. PLEASE HELP. If someone answers all of these questions they can put anything that they want in my sig if it is reasonable.

cry.gif

I generally use Memorex DVD-R's and i have never had a bad burn on. it could be your DVD's. Also try burning at a slow speed around 4x, burning at higher speeds may result in disc errors. I also use Nero and it does it perfect. make sure its finalized. if Nero still doesnt work you can try Imgburn as some people have had success with that program.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cry.gif
dont know about the kodak brand
um lets see yes 4.7gb will work
i use nero give me a min to tell u what vers. because ive tryied diff vers on nero only one works for me
i like to use sony disk
and read my little how too above to knwo how to burn this game and do the update stuff

nero 6 ultra edition 6.6.0.8 is the best vers. ive found all other vers always mess up some of my games sometimes

Chynkinese

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

15 trick yes
im using a usa wii with wiikey
(burn at 4 x i like the white sony dvd+Rs)
burn the iso just the way it is
mark it (diska)
now apply the regionfree patch and the wiibrickblockerpatch to the iso
burn that and mark it (diskb)

make sure u have all the updates land
the smg patch for the wiikey or whatever mod chip you have
do yourself a fav and go to the wii settings and check for an update just to be safe

ok now put disk a in
go to disk channel it will load and tell u to update
click ok
let it start updating when it gets to about 15% unplug your wii (it has to be close not exactly 15% i aim for about 18%)
ok wait 5 sec plug it back in
take out the disk, diska
and now toss disk a in the trash
now take disk b( the one with the 2 patches to it wiibrickblocker patch and regionfree patch)
stick that bad boy in
now it should just load up
you will not have double channels or anything stupid
hope this helped
ph34r.gif

definitely helped! thanks! the 15% trick still seems so sketchy lol.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cry.gif

I generally use Memorex DVD-R's and i have never had a bad burn on. it could be your DVD's. Also try burning at a slow speed around 4x, burning at higher speeds may result in disc errors. I also use Nero and it does it perfect. make sure its finalized. if Nero still doesnt work you can try Imgburn as some people have had success with that program.
ive used the memorex dvd-rs mainly because thats what i use for my xbox sometimes i get rde do u get the same? like 1 out of 5 games i burn with them i have to reburn
now on the otherhand the whit sony dvd+r work 100% of the time using nero ultra 6 and my burner is a black tsstcorp aka a writemaster with lightscribe

blindr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

cry.gif

1. download the game yourself, don't ask
2. yes they are DVD5
3. nero should work, imgburn works as well

snypylo

Trophies
XP
Country

cry.gif

1) It's real (according to the comments).
2) DVD5 is any single layer/single side dvd, which is what you've got.
3) Don't really know about burning software. But for your problem, try using isos that worked before and mess around with settings. If you've recently bought new discs then maybe they are a type your (hardware) burner can't handle. Maybe also try using Alcohol 120% if it still doesn't work.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cry.gif

1) It's real (according to the comments).
2) DVD5 is any single layer/single side dvd, which is what you've got.
3) Don't really know about burning software. But for your problem, try using isos that worked before and mess around with settings. If you've recently bought new discs then maybe they are a type your (hardware) burner can't handle. Maybe also try using Alcohol 120% if it still doesn't work.
you could also try diskjuggler its free to dl

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cry.gif

ive used the memorex dvd-rs mainly because thats what i use for my xbox sometimes i get rde do u get the same? like 1 out of 5 games i burn with them i have to reburn
now on the otherhand the whit sony dvd+r work 100% of the time using nero ultra 6 and my burner is a black tsstcorp aka a writemaster with lightscribe

the only dvd's that would work on my xbox were the memorex dvd-r's. i tried the sony dvd-r and none of them would even read on the xbox. I'm pretty sure it depends on the drive you have. About the last 100 dvd's i have used i have not have had one coaster. If you are looking into dvd+r DL memorex...i wouldnt go with them because they are created by a different company i believe and the fail rate is rather high for many people.

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who's using newsgroupst, are you getting corrupt files for most of the crap? I finishedmy download, and all but 2 - 11 were okay. Everything else was corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!