Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

oohnoitz

Trophies
XP
Country
i am having a problem. i had my wiikey updated to 1.9g along with my wii to 3.1U and had wiikey config set so that region override was on. i had just let the update complete since i didnt really care about the dupe channels. but another problem occurred.

this showed up after pressing start in the wii menu. any ideas on why this is happening. also i tried playing my other games and they load perfectly fine. its just that this msg shows for this game only.

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so quick question. I found the file on usenet but it seems to be split into about 40 something .rar files. How do I get those into the form of a iso, or do I just take them out of the .rar and burn as is.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ok so quick question.  I found the file on usenet but it seems to be split into about 40 something .rar files.  How do I get those into the form of a iso, or do I just take them out of the .rar and burn as is.

1. Install winrar. Double click the first .rar and it will join them together. Extract the iso, burn.
2. If any of the files are corrupted, and .par files are present, download quickpar and double click the .par file to fix the rars. Repeat step 1.

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF!! I just called my dad and he freaking turned off my computer while I was at a birthday party becuz he thot I accidentally left it on! OMG, the download was freaking murdered. >:(

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so i know i asked this like 100 times already ive been playing smash in vs nonstop unlocked almost everyone and alot of stages but still no sonic
frown.gif
anyone know what they did to get him??

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0203080256.jpg
0203080256a.jpg
0203080257.jpg

my unlocks.. sorry for the side view i have a projector lol i cant stand up that close infront
of it or ull see a big shadow

hate2.gif
freakin sonic get ur ass up on my list

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
15% trick works wonderful!! no duplicate channels, game works perfectly, thank you so much !!!
the game is so great, though feels a little slow
smile.gif

You mean by works great with that trick , the all game or only versus and multiplayer ? Does the single player is still unplayable witht that trick due to the missing video ?

So what is exactly working and what is not in the game ?

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0203080256.jpg
0203080256a.jpg
0203080257.jpg

my unlocks.. sorry for the side view i have a projector lol i cant stand up that close infront

hate2.gif

wow, how did you get captain falcon?

thats my character , but on gamefaqs it says to beat classic mode in less then 20 minutes, but it freezes after the credits.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0203080256.jpg
0203080256a.jpg
0203080257.jpg

hate2.gif

wow, how did you get captain falcon?

thats my character , but on gamefaqs it says to beat classic mode in less then 20 minutes, but it freezes after the credits.
all i have been playing was vs with my bro just me and him we set the stages to random
playing with stock lives
one each

switching off on who we are playing with
my guess is we played a starfox stage alotof times
like i said all we did was played vs nonstop for about 8 hrs
all on random thats how i got all my unlocks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: