Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Phew, just got done playing a buttload of Brawl.

Needless to say the 15% trick worked flawlessly, also I have had no crashes in my games except after the credits of Classic Mode games (and of course I'm avoiding SSE entirely).

It's funny I thought someone on here had said they found a way to bypass the movie at the end of classic mode... so I tried mashing buttons a few times but no luck. Hoping to unlock Jigglypuff.
tongue.gif

Oh and online seems to work fine... it's just that the service itself for online matches seems to be down. I can spectate matches fine so I think it's just their servers are crashing with the popularity of the game.

Hmm, guess that's about it... hopefully I can unlock Snake and Luigi's Mansion stage tomorrow.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's sad but I'll just wait for the US release. Don't want to have any problem. And I Just downloaded Family ski and it's really great!!

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phew, just got done playing a buttload of Brawl.

Needless to say the 15% trick worked flawlessly, also I have had no crashes in my games except after the credits of Classic Mode games (and of course I'm avoiding SSE entirely).

It's funny I thought someone on here had said they found a way to bypass the movie at the end of classic mode... so I tried mashing buttons a few times but no luck. Hoping to unlock Jigglypuff.
tongue.gif

Oh and online seems to work fine... it's just that the service itself for online matches seems to be down. I can spectate matches fine so I think it's just their servers are crashing with the popularity of the game.

Hmm, guess that's about it... hopefully I can unlock Snake and Luigi's Mansion stage tomorrow.
to unlock snake play his stage nonstop about15 times in vs
to get luigi mansion play with luigi about 15 times nonstop in vs

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bet sonic can be unlocked via versus mode - mark my words.
Everyone in mellee could, and so far everyone in brawl has been able to as well... just wait and see.

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I'm new to burning games and have only burned one game. Do I just burn the iso or do I use BrickBlocker or anything? I'm on a PAL Wii and already have dupe channels from Metroid Prime 3.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm new to burning games and have only burned one game. Do I just burn the iso or do I use BrickBlocker or anything? I'm on a PAL Wii and already have dupe channels from Metroid Prime 3.
check back a few pages i wrote up how to do this
start from here and keep going back its about 5 pages or so

page 58

gamingguru05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i need just a little help if someone can help me. I am trying to update my friends wii and when i put in the wiikey update 1.3 it recognizes it as a gamecube disc but gets an error when i try to load it. Can anyone help me out?

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was wondering if we would be able to play against each other with the friend codes, i know it doesnt work with random online , but maybe it might with friend codes?

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have one more question, I have a PAL Wii with duplicate channels already (from a NTSC U game), what happens if update with NTSC J

anyone?

Opiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i need just a little help if someone can help me. I am trying to update my friends wii and when i put in the wiikey update 1.3 it recognizes it as a gamecube disc but gets an error when i try to load it. Can anyone help me out?

you need a special hacked version of the 1.3 setup thing, look for it on google, its like a boot disk, first you use the hacked 1.3 disk, then you insert the original 1.3 disk and it should load up.

i was having that same problem until i found out about that hacked 1.3 disc.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm sorry if this question was already answered,retarded or both... will we ever have a working dvd5 release with cropped movies or it isn't possible with the current tech we have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ