Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
0203080256.jpg
0203080256a.jpg
0203080257.jpg

my unlocks.. sorry for the side view i have a projector lol i cant stand up that close infront
of it or ull see a big shadow

hate2.gif
freakin sonic get ur ass up on my list

How did you get Lucario? Tried doing Target Tests with 5 Chars, but didn't work
And C. Falcon ?
ohmy.gif

Just found this for lucario : "Complete 5 Target Tests with any character".
But nothing for Falcon
frown.gif
. Except "complete classic mode in less than 20 mins", but it crash right ?

ahtze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So 15% trick or no 15% trick? For those doing the 15% trick, why?..it's been confirmed that all that happens is that you get dual channels so why 15% trick? Also, once you do the trick once..do you have to repeat it everytime you want to play?

15 trick yes
im using a usa wii with wiikey
(burn at 4 x i like the white sony dvd+Rs)
burn the iso just the way it is
mark it (diska)
now apply the regionfree patch and the wiibrickblockerpatch to the iso
burn that and mark it (diskb)

make sure u have all the updates land
the smg patch for the wiikey or whatever mod chip you have
do yourself a fav and go to the wii settings and check for an update just to be safe

ok now put disk a in
go to disk channel it will load and tell u to update
click ok
let it start updating when it gets to about 15% unplug your wii (it has to be close not exactly 15% i aim for about 18%)
ok wait 5 sec plug it back in
take out the disk, diska
and now toss disk a in the trash
now take disk b( the one with the 2 patches to it wiibrickblocker patch and regionfree patch)
stick that bad boy in
now it should just load up
you will not have double channels or anything stupid
hope this helped
ph34r.gif

Can u let me know where can I download regionfree patch and the wiibrickblockerpatch ??

My wii is NTSC. Please help, I need to know how to apply them to the iso

Are these the one I need ?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1041

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=630
Thanks

For the Regionfree patcher, I need to select patch for region Japan or NTSC?

1 more question, Patch with region free 1st or use wiiblocker 1st?

Nevermine, I found the answer, 1st need to apply region free patcher and next with the wiiblocker.

BlueChopper

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have one more question, I have a PAL Wii with duplicate channels already (from a NTSC U game), what happens if update with NTSC J

anyone?

apparently you should do the 2 disc swap still. i asked the same question elsewhere. i dont want four duplicate channels (since i have 2 from american games)

Yeah I know that, but i did...
Do you have to go though all 4 levels? Because i can only choose the first level?!

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok the game works fine and I'm not sure if its running in 50hz, I didn't change any settings in the Wii options so I assume its running at 60hz? And if it is running ag 50hz how do I make it to 60hz (According to a few posts above me its possible)?

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok the game works fine and I'm not sure if its running in 50hz, I didn't change any settings in the Wii options so I assume its running at 60hz? And if it is running ag 50hz how do I make it to 60hz (According to a few posts above me its possible)?
When you buy your european Wii, it's set to 50Hz and you have to set it to 60Hz in the options, going to Wii options and Screen Refresh Rate or something.

A

alucard_xs

I'm using HDTV option and my screen (LCD) works at 60Hz and I can tell you the game is not in 60 Hz even after the trick mentioned before.

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow awesome game...doesn't have the awesomeness that Melee has in terms of technicality. But its still actually pretty darn fun. Its a new game.

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I completed the event matches up to 20, but no more will unlock? Do I need to beat them all on a higher difficulty or something?

Also Jigglypuff didn't unlock.. GameFAQs reports that he should unlock after clearing event 20, but no such luck...

They also report something stupid on Lucario though (which doesn't work) so I guess they aren't very reliable.

Come on people we need to discuss character unlocking using alternative methods because some of us can't play.. err I mean.. "get through" SSE.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a