Gaming Wii - Widescreen...

MrKuenning

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else think that the Wii sucks at widescreen? The games look worse. But more importantly the wiimote curser is laggy...

I was playing wiiplay on the duck/balloon shooter...

I can get almost everyone of them on 4:3 but on 9:16 the remote is slow, and laggy. I thought at first it was because the tv was bigger, but since I have tried various tvs and widescreen just doesnt work well on anygame.

I play 4:3 streched on a widescreen tv and it playes much better. Its not just my Wii eigther.

I wonder how many people just think they suck at a game, and they have never tried full screen settings.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use a panasonic 42 plasma with the component cables and have no problems. are you outputting progressive scan?

never heard of anyone having that problem...

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, my wiimote cursor isn't laggy when I sit in FRONT of the TV. I always use widescreen, and it works as it's supposed to.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone else think that the Wii sucks at widescreen? The games look worse. But more importantly the wiimote curser is laggy...

I was playing wiiplay on the duck/balloon shooter...

I can get almost everyone of them on 4:3 but on 9:16 the remote is slow, and laggy. I thought at first it was because the tv was bigger, but since I have tried various tvs and widescreen just doesnt work well on anygame.

I play 4:3 streched on a widescreen tv and it playes much better. Its not just my Wii eigther.

I wonder how many people just think they suck at a game, and they have never tried full screen settings.

9:16? You mean 16:9 right cause thats TV Widescreen.. Monitor Widescreens are 16:10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY