VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as i get the game i will report it
wink.gif

I was thinking.. What about joining the two programs together ?

That way we could Force the Language, and switch the Region at the same time
biggrin.gif

Two in One
rolleyes.gif

Many people dont use the program cause its too much assle (Dumb people i guess XD) but after creating a program together that would have both functions and would bring Real Free Region, it would make everything easier for everyone
wink.gif

I guess this my cents on it
tongue.gif

Thank you for the program, as it made everything so much better, now everyone is able to play the game they want on their Wii without having to think about the region, if its the Pal, Usa, or Jap version..

Saleman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
waninkoko said:
IMPORTANT NOTE

Those games that don't work even patching them with Wii VMC, try to change their language with "Wii Game Language Patcher" to force the game to use the language that comes in the disc.

This have been tested with "Hajime No Ippo Revolution" JAP (patched to use japanese language) and works perfectly.

I didn't get it - i have to patch the japanese game to 'japanese language' via "Wii Game Language Patcher" to get it work on a PAL console?
blink.gif

waninkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Saleman said:
waninkoko said:
IMPORTANT NOTE

Those games that don't work even patching them with Wii VMC, try to change their language with "Wii Game Language Patcher" to force the game to use the language that comes in the disc.

This have been tested with "Hajime No Ippo Revolution" JAP (patched to use japanese language) and works perfectly.

I didn't get it - i have to patch the japanese game to 'japanese language' via "Wii Game Language Patcher" to get it work on a PAL console?
blink.gif

Yes. If not, the game will try to use the language you configured in your Wii PAL (that probably doesn't exist in the game).

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, So you need to force the game to use the native language the game is in, even if your console is in another language.. Right waninkoko ?

waninkoko, Could you make the thing i asked you ?

I think it would be great for everyone
biggrin.gif

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'll agree it's full region free if someone can help me get super swing golf season2 working... Patching it to PAL60 (480i) didn't work... manually editing the offsets didn't work... I haven't tried the language patch, but the game is NTSC-U, would there be a reason to patch it for language?...

youtpout978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 doesn't support 480p
I modify the main.dol with hex editor (16 for 480p)
The games works perfectly but it stay at 576i

josho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
May I know if it works for PAL, NTSC USA to J Console?

Since it mention Full Region Free, does it work for ALL games like, Cooking Mama (US), SMG (US), Parallel Lines?? Saw on the wiki that it do not works, but having such program, will it work? I am quite new to this... thanks for the time!

D

Deleted-119394

Could someone please explain (step for step) how to get Naruto Ex 1 (the jap version) to work? No only ppf please, I don't have the original iso anymore.

Anyone testet Ex 2 already?
wink.gif

Shirakani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
EX2 is untestable as it won't open in trucha, so currently no solution.

EX1, patch the video to pal60, then use the game language changer to force it to run in lang 0 (jp), then it will work.

D

Deleted-119394

So with video mode changer 2.2 -> option c -> manual settings -> every video mode to pal60 ?

Does PAL60 480p work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0