XP
Country
United States
She stole it from @wiiu more like pee u ;p

possibly... pls no hate
who the heckie is that, I dumped it from my disc via the IOSU node =P
Installed an unmodded tik on accident.... it works

though i probably wouldn't do it again, might be a fluke
not a fluke, all the ones I've grabbed from my discs have the 0001 already set, dunno why that is, guess some WUD nerds weren't mounting it correctly, otherwise it gave me an FFFBF442 error
I did everything like I did to Pokkén ( Dump the actual save, replace the content of 80000000x with the u folder and the server gave me this:
View attachment 66725
You probably have to run the game at least once for it to create the savedata folder (unless you already did in which case hm)

I can grab Color Splash too to prove to y'all when I get it as a birthday present in 10 days

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Can i upgrade my wii u ext. hdd to a bigger one without lose my already installed game?

The Wii U can only read one drive at a time, But it allows you to connect 2 drives at the same time ONLY to transfer data from one drive to another. So you could move installed games from one HDD to another much larger HDD.

Yeah, you can. Just plug them both in and move all the games from the old one to the new one.

Yes its possible ^^^

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Reactions: Cava

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I THINK you could get a new/bigger hard drive. Plug it into the front of your Wii U and copy the games to that drive via the Wii U storage manager (in my head that makes sense).

Do you know if the rumors are true? That a devkit is required for WUD image extraction? If so, a lot of people are, well, kinda screwed.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
who the heckie is that, I dumped it from my disc via the IOSU node =P

not a fluke, all the ones I've grabbed from my discs have the 0001 already set, dunno why that is, guess some WUD nerds weren't mounting it correctly, otherwise it gave me an FFFBF442 error

You probably have to run the game at least once for it to create the savedata folder (unless you already did in which case hm)

I can grab Color Splash too to prove to y'all when I get it as a birthday present in 10 days
Sorry bout that. I had him message me it a day or two ago, thought you stole it ;p. How about sharing that disc dumping code ;)))))).

Reactions: zeldaism

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey,
did anyone compared two different tickets of the same region and same game for example eur super mario maker? do anyone know if being banned is really difficult for nintendo like with cias or is this likely that we get banned one day? overall it's awesome that we can install games now. <3

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i'm trying this now, but ran into a wall.
Nexo's WUP installer tells me I can't install games I haven't paid for.
Any alternatives?

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Few options:
1) ReDownload the DLC via eShop (I can confirm working. Redownlaoded my paid DLC for Mario Kart)

2) System Settings> Data Management>Copy/Move/Delete Data.
  • Press X to select titles to move
  • Select the titles to move
  • Press X to Move
Thank you!

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say I have a WUD and the ticket of a game which is not on the NUS, like New Super Luigi U. Is there any way I can use that WUD to get the files I need to install the game?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i'm trying this now, but ran into a wall.
Nexo's WUP installer tells me I can't install games I haven't paid for.
Any alternatives?
ah, he added that check? are you sure you have the title.tik ?
alternative is the bresilian's team WUP installer. I don't know what it is modified, but it works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykTok7pgpTcQmNOQmZqRC03ZGc/edit

there's the other version which accept multi-install at once, but github is down today.

D

Deleted-384698

Rude dood, it was me, y u no lik me :sad:

lik dis if u cri evritim

Real Shit: I was just suspicious about it being unmodified
Yeah, I'm not serious, I had no idea either.
But it appears some tiks just don't need to be modified, take a look at NWPlayer123's post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since