Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Just Dance 2016 EUR using NUSgrabber(command prompt) and the total file size of all the files are just 1.4GB, isn't supposed to be big?

D

Deleted-384698

all i want is loadiine usb support. thats it.
usb access has been being teased, though i don't personally care i have a big sd card, i hope this method develops because online access, also loadiine is an interesting thing but its no replacement for the disk because it's clunky to get to and has no online support

ManuToledo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded Just Dance 2016 EUR using NUSgrabber(command prompt) and the total file size of all the files are just 1.4GB, isn't supposed to be big?

Maybe you've downloaded an update instead the full game. I heard that Just Dance is like 20GB.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My theory/idea on how to dump tiks with ddd or saviine:
Modify ddd so it fetches data from the"sys" (where the tiks are located) instead of the "data" (contains: content/meta and code) folder

(This is just a theory and many have said that we need IOSU in order to dump tiks but...)

this is how ddd was born in first place

BullyWiiPlaza said here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/dumping-wud-files.407591/
"Thanks to Maschell I managed to dump the entire content folder. The trick was to use Saviine by replacing the folder being dumped with the content one:
Code:
/vol/content
Maschell also said that he will make another tool for dumping everything required for use with Loadiine however his University work is keeping him from spending more time for the Wii U scene. Coming soon™, be patient. In fact, I could also work on this but I have the same problem as him :grog:"

So we just need to mod ddd to dump the tiks

Please don't reply if you are just going to say "your idea is stupid" (I am aware that this probably won't work)"
From what I understand, /system/ isn't a mounted location, and you can't access its contents without IOSU exploit
Since we can dump OTP I imagine we can dump that area easily, but someone would have to rewrite the OTP dumper and I have no idea how to do that

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"SD:/install/ folder" seems an error : it should be SD:/Install/ folder
Btw, are you sure about the "folder" at the end ? it should be SD:/Install/ only nope ? all files should be inside the Install folder right ?

Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5