Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, these can install on your already formatted Wii U drive. All of these guides assume you have 32 gig console and have not yet used a USB drive for your storage on Wii U. In my case I already have been using USB drive since I have 8gig model and tons of eShop bought games with big updates and DLC amounts. The same drive suffices for installing "Tickled Titles" - ... Yes, I want these to be called "Tickled" or "Brazilian Tickled" titles.

Thanks, they should write the guide better. Even a 32GB fills up fast. How big is just Smash Bros? It's like half that already isn't it? And Mario kart is what, like 8GB? It all adds up.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thanks, they should write the guide better. Even a 32GB fills up fast. How big is just Smash Bros? It's like half that already isn't it? And Mario kart is what, like 8GB? It all adds up.
depends also if you get the game on disc or not, say I have smash on disc so I have huge chunk of the game on disc and I "only" have the updates on my HDD. I would say "DLC" too but Smash DLC is just 0 byte dummyfiles and the actual content is already in the patch.

Mario kart is 4 gigs for the main game, 890~megs for the DLC data (tracks you would not have without buying) plus 500~ megs for the newest patch data (includes new vehicle parts from DLC's so you see them online without owning them)

It all depends from game to game and people's need for a USB HDD generally also comes from how much they buy digitally as opposed on disc.

D

Deleted-384698

Saviine
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-saviine-wiiu-savedata-tool.399833/

(Its a shame that nobody knows about the simplest of homebrew)
You should have seen the 4chan thread, I guarantee some of those people bricked their consoles because they were like uhh whats hbl and they wanted to do it. I kept telling them to slow the hell down or they were in for a brick.

You can sell your disc when your done playing them and get money for new games

Yeah but I'd personally feel bad about that, just because you possessed the disk at one point and now still have the game after selling it is kinda... ehh.... I'm not judging though.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else get an error when installing bayonetta 2? grabbed it from NUS, copied .tik in the folder, all located on sd:/install (just files in there not folders).

the installer recognizes like 2.5 gb and fails to install after like 3 seconds

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have seen the 4chan thread, I guarantee some of those people bricked their consoles because they were like uhh whats hbl and they wanted to do it. I kept telling them to slow the hell down or they were in for a brick.

Yeah but I'd personally feel bad about that, just because you possessed the disk at one point and now still have the game after selling it is kinda... ehh.... I'm not judging though.
Well that is what people get for trying something without any knowledge at all.

I guess your right.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that Mega file is missing almost all of the US tickets, the only one we didn't had was Rayman Legends.
Their isn't as many US scene wuds as their is eur

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Selling games in my country is really difficult, you almost have to gift them to win a very little cash...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?