Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please quote me when you answer so I find it.

I'm getting more and more confused about all the Amiibo hacking stuff.
What is the cheapest solution to "create" my own Amiibos which behave like real Amiibos (read and write)?
My dream would be to print the Amiibo cards which someone provided in a thread here on a hard paper or plastik and put a NFC sticker on the back which "is" my Amiibo then. Does it work that simple?

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please quote me when you answer so I find it.

I'm getting more and more confused about all the Amiibo hacking stuff.
What is the cheapest solution to "create" my own Amiibos which behave like real Amiibos (read and write)?
My dream would be to print the Amiibo cards which someone provided in a thread here on a hard paper or plastik and put a NFC sticker on the back which "is" my Amiibo then. Does it work that simple?

I bought these and it works very well
edit: ups they are no longer available

Last edited by nonameboy,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only thing that really makes me thing the 5.5.X kernel exploit might be real, is that when he runs it, he gets dumped back to the Browser instead of the Wii U Settings.
The same thing happens to me when I get a race attack failed in my 5.3.2, it boots me back to the Settings.
When the race attack is successful, it re-opens the browser automatically.

Don't know if that can be changed through code though. :P

(Oh and no TVii too)

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
He supposedly used the OSDriver exploit, which was apparently properly patched. Unless it wasn't correctly patched, then an OSDriver based exploit wouldn't even work on 5.5 firmware. Until he shows something like Loadiine working on 5.5, this isn't a real exploit.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey, I didnt know there was something already where it is brought together. Since I had the names already from earlier researches I added a few that were still missing of which I was sure that those has to be something like that since those names are used in various RPLs for those syscalls. The only ones left unknown are:
0x44 - not sure what it does but it seems to call syscall 0x16 at the end if some check is out of range
0x45 - not sure what it does but it seems to call syscall 0x15 at the end if some check is out of range
0x46 - sets floating point bit in MSR so something like "enable FPU operation"?

0x62 - seems to do prepare title stuff too but is called after after 0x2B on coreinit
0x63 - says "PrepareTitle(Relaunch)" in the strings it prints to the kernel log and "**Out of memory during fast relaunch.\n", so its something connected to the fast relaunch. It also has an asynchron call to IOSU.

0x83 and 0x84 are always 0 on 5.3.2.

Last edited by dimok,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi