QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
in the zip the maximum is cafiine532.h
i don't know if it's good
Oh then you'll have to create a new one for your firmware (or modify the already existing one with the new offfsets and add it like cafiine551.h) and add it to the main.c
I think you better ask @Marionumber1 or @NWPlayer123 for info about what to modify in that file.
Perhaps they might even have such file available for you.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh then you'll have to create a new one for your firmware (or modify the already existing one with the new offfsets and add it like cafiine551.h) and add it to the main.c
I think you better ask @Marionumber1 or @NWPlayer123 for info about what to modify in that file.
Perhaps they might even have such file available for you.
Oh, yea, I was working on a cleanup of my version but never finished, I'll put it in a repo on my Github when it's done
EDIT: According to he who shall not be named, Malygneo's 48 bytes are not part of the static OTP, unless they're console-specific keys in which case eh

Last edited by NWPlayer123,

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, yea, I was working on a cleanup of my version but never finished, I'll put it in a repo on my Github when it's done
EDIT: According to he who shall not be named, Malygneo's 48 bytes are not part of the static OTP, unless they're console-specific keys in which case eh
Speaking of he who shall not be named, have you heard from him? I hope he's alright.

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well, for one, you can only have one connection at a time so are you sure pyGecko or JGecko aren't already connected? I'd also ask if anything else could be using the port but that's unlikely. Other than that, I have no idea given everything you've tried :\ the dotNet client was always doing weird stuff which was half the reason I moved on to pyGecko, only ever use it for memdumping

I downloaded TCPView to see what was connected to my network. Nothing was connected to the same port as Gecko dNet, but, it seems like I might have found some kind of problem.

When I try to connect with Gecko dNet the very first time, it actually says there is an established connection between the Wii U and Gecko dNet in the TCPView program. But then, Gecko dNet stops responding. After it stops responding it works again and tries to connect two more times, then fails.
The weird thing about the Established connection is, it doesn’t go away. Once Gecko makes the connection it stays there until I shut the Wii U off (Closing the task doesn’t get rid of it btw). So when I try to connect again, it opens a second connection instead. And the second connection doesn’t work at all. (It says SYN_SEND in TCPView as the current state where as the other on says ESTABLISHED)

Basically it gets a connection, stops responding which keeps me from doing anything with it.

I put a picture (1) of what it does on the first connection attempt. And then a pic (2) of what it does when it tries to connect again anytime after that.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 244

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got bored, so here http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Avm.rpl
I downloaded TCPView to see what was connected to my network. Nothing was connected to the same port as Gecko dNet, but, it seems like I might have found some kind of problem.

When I try to connect with Gecko dNet the very first time, it actually says there is an established connection between the Wii U and Gecko dNet in the TCPView program. But then, Gecko dNet stops responding. After it stops responding it works again and tries to connect two more times, then fails.
The weird thing about the Established connection is, it doesn’t go away. Once Gecko makes the connection it stays there until I shut the Wii U off (Closing the task doesn’t get rid of it btw). So when I try to connect again, it opens a second connection instead. And the second connection doesn’t work at all. (It says SYN_SEND in TCPView as the current state where as the other on says ESTABLISHED)

Basically it gets a connection, stops responding which keeps me from doing anything with it.

I put a picture (1) of what it does on the first connection attempt. And then a pic (2) of what it does when it tries to connect again anytime after that.
Odd, all it's ever done for me is connect and then it tells me this but that's only cause I'm on 5.5.1 and not worth adding support :\ It'll restart every time you go to home menu, close software, and reopen it cause then coreinit has to re-initialize (also this kinda proves I'm on actual 5.5.1 cause the TitleID address is broke, had to update it for Cafiine)
Screenshot_105.png
It's probably just dNet weirdness and you're out of luck :<

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You know, 5.5.X are fucking desperate, thanks to you. :^)

yeh thanks to him,
Thanks to him loadiine, cafeiine, TCP geckon, wup installer....... were possible. Thanks to him we have homebrew in Wii U today.

5.5.x aren't desperate, they know an exploit is available, and it's only a matter of time for it to be released, besides if someone is too desperate he wants Wii U homebrew immediately, all he needs to do is resell his wii u and get another one in an older firmware version ^^.

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
yeh thanks to him,
Thanks to him loadiine, cafeiine, TCP geckon, wup installer....... were possible. Thanks to him we have homebrew in Wii U today.

5.5.x aren't desperate, they know an exploit is available, and it's only a matter of time for it to be released, besides if someone is too desperate he wants Wii U homebrew immediately, all he needs to do is resell his wii u and get another one in an older firmware version ^^.
1) I don't have a shit on my Wii U, just pong.
2) 5.5.X users are desperate, it's a fact, first the Hykem's iosu exploit ---> "Jail".
3) Someone here doesn't understand irony. :^)
4) Everyone (i think) here is grateful to MN1 and everyone else has made a huge work, just sayin.

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question
¿Can a Game bought in december 2014 like Super Smash Bros For Wii U has a firmware inside for example 5.2.0 and another bought into 2016 January with other firmware inside like 5.4.0?

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question
¿Can a Game bought in december 2014 like Super Smash Bros For Wii U has a firmware inside for example 5.2.0 and another bought into 2016 January with other firmware inside like 5.4.0?

Yeah, that's possible, like what happened with MK8 and 3D World.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car