Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i did not add printfs to the code thing dongs. look at my other video. marionumber1 ill pm u tomorrow what i did. wow maybe ill have someone delete damn video. Mods on.
And suddenly feels stuck under their lies, lol.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it at all possible that a different bug was exploited than the one that was already patched? I mean, that sort of thing happens sometimes. You look all over the house for your keys, but they're already in your pocket, sorta thing.
Even still, I bet some sort of update happens Monday. Like I said before, the login using the nintendo id sounds like something that could require a new firmware.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Seriously guys, they ain't releasing anything, you should probably learn from 6 mounths of waiting, even if they got more than one.

ryuutseku85

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it's real , or maybe it's just :
Code:
_entry point()
{
While (1) 
{
Drawstring (0,0,"kernel OSDriver for 5.5.+ ");
}
Dobrowsershutdown;
}

We will see but for its not real . I wait that someone proove me wrong.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
how daft do you guys think we are plenty dates and maintenace days have come and gone and nintendo have patched nothing. so suddenly the 11 april is announced for maintenance day and weve to all watch the clock on that day....oh no update no patch and so it moves to the 18th.... etc etc... well no thx not for this guy am not interested in your little games.... you are just a bunch of ingrates.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey I got it to work I hope. NWPLAYER123 should I hold it. 55X kernel osdriver.

so when r u releasing it....or does the code need a tidy up....or do you have to get it more stable.....looked stable enough to me. you cant beat one out of one....so release

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
how daft do you guys think we are plenty dates and maintenace days have come and gone and nintendo have patched nothing. so suddenly the 11 april is announced for maintenance day and weve to all watch the clock on that day....oh no update no patch and so it moves to the 18th.... etc etc... well no thx not for this guy am not interested in your little games.... you are just a bunch of ingrates.....

i posted a picture of the next upcoming maintenance , in a follow up to someone being certain that the wiiiu wasnt affected , i no way did i say you have to listen to that comment or give a fukk , i certainly dont , it was a point to show it could mean anything at any time.... and whos a fukkin ingrate ? im grateful for nothing as i have received nothing......

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...