punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how finished DarkSide is, you'd have to ask him personally, but the loader should work just fine for other uses
[2/13/2016 12:12:10 AM] Nicholas: So, what about this darkside kernel?
[2/13/2016 12:12:21 AM] Marionumber1: Another doomed project of mine
[2/13/2016 12:12:25 AM] Marionumber1: Sporadically worked on
[2/13/2016 12:12:41 AM] Nicholas: Doomed?
[2/13/2016 12:12:58 AM] Marionumber1: Probably never even going to approach a decent OS

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was the beta tester from Project Trinux, if I not bad remember it was decided to stop development in the altered vWii mode with 3-core support because of a lot of limitations that were hard to supercede like RAM or full GPU support or max clock speed ,etc...
@TeamScriptKiddies know a lot about this since he gave to me some loaders to initialize with Trinux :) .
The development will start again when Wii U side is fully hacked, since it will be a lot easier to work with it (Applications runs in the GX2 at 550MHz, Full RAM support, Max CPU cache and Clock Speed ,etc...)
I can't help with this project for obvious reasons, unfortunately, but best of luck :)

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is not an IOSU Question and has nothing to do with it.

Is there anyone else working on IDA decoding the Wii-U's firmware?
If so, where does everyone go to talk serious about how the ARM works with the PPC, memory mapping, syscalls, functions and other fun things?

I've spent the last few nights cleaning up an IDA dump of the ARM code of FW.IMG for FW 5.5.1 in preparation for the day when we can make real CFW.
I've got most all the clear text strings mapped, and a good portion of the NULL-SPACED-Strings too.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just delete the links, otherwise everyone will whine in the IRC, and Devs will get crazy and don't release IOSU.
Kinda funny that he quoted it with the link inside ugh.

Anyways, I'm still on 5.5.0. Wonder when Nintendo will release the next firmware.
They just did with the 3DS which blocks Browserhax and Menuhax.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, would someone be so kind to quote my post and tell me if there's any news on IOSU stuff at all?
It seems to be deadly silent and Hykem's last post is more than a month ago now.

tomman321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, would someone be so kind to quote my post and tell me if there's any news on IOSU stuff at all?
It seems to be deadly silent and Hykem's last post is more than a month ago now.
Idk if he's gonna release the exploit. It's pretty much complete as far as I know, but cause of how people were acting on here, he probably won't release it for a long while.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Idk if he's gonna release the exploit. It's pretty much complete as far as I know, but cause of how people were acting on here, he probably won't release it for a long while.
Thanks for the quick reply. That means his "before march" isn't any longer the case?

tomman321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply. That means his "before march" isn't any longer the case?
Idk, I haven't talked to him personally and he hasn't updated anyone in a while. So its possible that he'll release it before March, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess hoping any longer for a near release is like eating a soup with a fork. :D So don't worry about me. Thanks for the update on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol