EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
if i del all wifi config the wii u cannot be able to update? i cannot block with the router because dont have these function.
Deleting WiFi-Config is enough, yes. Or you could use the Tubehax DNS and it'll work just fine too as long as the guy maintaining it is not a major troll and would remove the blocks...

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
- So ready to buy another External HDD, just say the word and it's happening come on Loadiine and FWSpoofer !! lol

We need IOSU exploit to access USB, however golden45 figured out a way to load files through SD, so that gives you at least 32gb of SD access for now ^^.

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need IOSU exploit to access USB, however golden45 figured out a way to load files through SD, so that gives you at least 32gb of SD access for now ^^.

Mainly to just store the games.. don't wanna waste my PC memory of course.. In due time fellas I know, I'm just ready for this day lol

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible that using NUSGrabber will be a bad influence on other hacks?

> game updates can be uninstalled.

Does this mean that I can remove the data which I already updated normally?
For example, roll back the original first version.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Is it possible that using NUSGrabber will be a bad influence on other hacks?

> game updates can be uninstalled.

Does this mean that I can remove the data which I already updated normally?
For example, roll back the original first version.
If you have the files of the original first version, you can just replace the edited/new version with the original version, and your game will go back to normal. ;)
So, actually, they can be uninstalled but manually. @crediar you have to change the text.

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: paulloeduardo

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
How do we go about locating title IDs to download game updates? I see there's this page which has a list of IDs, but it doesn't specify if they're for the base game or updates.

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the files of the original first version, you can just replace the edited/new version with the original version, and your game will go back to normal. ;)
So, actually, they can be uninstalled but manually. @crediar you have to change the text.

Really?It's nice cool!
I am very interested in SSB4 original version.
SSB4 had already been updated v1.0.1 when it was released.
I want to play if the original version of the Legend 1.0.0 is present!:D

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do we go about locating title IDs to download game updates? I see there's this page which has a list of IDs, but it doesn't specify if they're for the base game or updates.
That page list "base" game.
if the base is a free title, you can download it.
if it's not free, you need to buy that title (game, application, etc.) officially to get the ticket on your WiiU first.
so if you already downloaded SSB4 for example, and you want to update, then locate SSB4 TitleID :

00050000-10144F00 Super Smash Bros.for Wii U v80 USA

00050000-10144F00 is the TitleID for the full/base download. there's no use downloading this if you never bought that game. you don't have the ticket.
0005000E-10144F00 is the TitleID for the updates. If you already bought the game, you can install updates.

Code:
NUSgrabber.exe 0005000E10144F00
this will download the latest update for Smash bros. USA

Code:
NUSgrabber.exe 0005000010105A00 96
this will download Netflix (USA/EUR) v96. (not the latest)
Code:
NUSgrabber.exe 0005000010105A00
this will download Netflix (USA/EUR) Latest version.

I don't know if tickets are different with new updated files.
For example, netflix r96 had an update but not a "game update", only a title update.
Would I be able to download the full 00050000-10105A00 titleID and overwrite my current install ? (officially installed and downloaded from eShop on 5.3.2)

Crediar's website states that you can install updates AND (unreleased pack) versions title.
The installer will have a filter to prevent brick and installing wrong files. maybe we can't install Titles which are not a game update.
We will know more when it's officially released.

Other thing I wonder :
after updating the versions title, can it be downgraded or replaced with a different version? will it affect normal Firmware update mechanism if we want to update officially?
"you are already on latest version" would be bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu