Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
there isnt going to be any homebrew to go with it tho? i dont think anyones working on homebrew or as of yet anyway. so when this is released its just gonna be this and the kernel exploit at a later date

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Props to the guys working on this (MN1, Hyken, the Luigi's Mansion guy), you manage to get all under wraps this far, keep it up, don't rush your hard work, take your time.
People must be patient, will you prefer early leaks, the way giving hints to Nintendo how fix the holes? Of course not

Kinnay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ofcourse the release takes long, guys. So be patient.

Would you rather have an early release without any homebrew at all or would you wait and have a late release with some homebrew to start with?

I would actually rather have a release earlier with less homebrew. I don't think I need any homebrew other than Cafiine or TCP Gecko. I also don't think a little amount of homebrew is a reason to delay the release date. It would surprise me if they did delay it for that reason. What's more important is that we get a release with as little bugs as possible and something that's not too easy for Nintendo to patch.

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
Must say that for noobs like me a simple shortcut like homebrew chanel was would be awesome, wouldnt matter if it takes longer :P

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ofcourse the release takes long, guys. So be patient.

Would you rather have an early release without any homebrew at all or would you wait and have a late release with some homebrew to start with?

It's all in the hands of the guys who can make all this happen. I'm sure a few impatient people wouldn't make them release faster, just browse past those posts like white noise.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing we're working on outside of the Webkit and kernel exploit is MN1's making plans for porting his OS (which'll probably take a lot longer than the initial releases so it's not all that relevant)
I read about his DarkSide OS a while back. It seems very interesting to say the least. I would love to see something like that show up eventually.

mckenziesdaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a idea of what FW will be needed,Because I am on my most recent? Or at this point am I better off deleting the network settings from my Wii U?

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone have a idea of what FW will be needed,Because I am on my most recent? Or at this point am I better off deleting the network settings from my Wii U?

Yes, you are. You can't go back and 5.3.2 is said to be covered.

It was Sega does what Nintendont, I think Sega actually used that phrase officially as part their marketing.

I'm sure that's what he referred to. :)

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.