Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who see the 3dsNICE pastebin? another lies?
ps: i have see the wiiukey prototype, probably it works on latest fw ( if u have extract the key with lower fw). the ode productions cost is too high? idk the number of people with 3.* wiiU
http://pastebin.com/u/3DSnice

ps: not flame its not my paste...
it released a secretcode but idk what is it
Team fatal strikes again! How much you wanna bet hes behind that trolling extravaganza.....

People need to actually know what they are talking about before making such stupid false claims lol.

Also i love his awesome "copy and pasting skills," just look at "his" webkit "exploit" code XD.

What a fraud...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it rebuilds a BRSTM to a BFSTM without quality loss?

That's the goal, yes. All they did was change some of the header sections(which is what we're trying to figure out), it's still raw ADPCM.
Team fatal strikes again! How much you wanna bet hes behind that trolling extravaganza.....

People need to actually know what they are talking about before making such stupid false claims lol.

Also i love his awesome "copy and pasting skills," just look at "his" webkit "exploit" code XD.

What a fraud...

Actually that's not FaTaL, that's some skriddy who thinks they can use buzzwords to try to fool the community (it's the equivalent of clickbait).

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the goal, yes. All they did was change some of the header sections(which is what we're trying to figure out), it's still raw ADPCM.

Actually that's not FaTaL, that's some skriddy who thinks they can use buzzwords to try to fool the community (it's the equivalent of clickbait).
Same difference lol

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What's a skriddy :huh:

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry guys but i had to leave a week because of my final exams and now that im back i see a lot of progress :O

Sorry for the noob question, but if i understood it well, do they have an exploit already?

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys but i had to leave a week because of my final exams and now that im back i see a lot of progress :O

Sorry for the noob question, but if i understood it well, do they have an exploit already?

We have a kernel exploit that works on 4.1.0 to 5.1.0 (with a few minor issues on some versions), and should work on later versions once we have a new WebKit exploit. That's our priority at the moment.

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have a kernel exploit that works on 4.1.0 to 5.1.0 (with a few minor issues on some versions), and should work on later versions once we have a new WebKit exploit. That's our priority at the moment.

MN1 et al for president of planet earth!

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

No offense (just a question to be honest), but you have been saying "once we have a new WebKit exploit" for quite a few weeks iirc. You were pretty confident that there would be one. Can you still confirm that 5.3.2 users are safe or is there a higher possibility that there's no new WebKit exploit to be found than you originally thought?

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense (just a question to be honest), but you have been saying "once we have a new WebKit exploit" for quite a few weeks iirc. You were pretty confident that there would be one. Can you still confirm that 5.3.2 users are safe or is there a higher possibility that there's no new WebKit exploit to be found than you originally thought?

The possibility of a new exploit is as good as it's ever been. We've just been busy.

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey NWPlayer, slightly OT but I didn't want to make a new thread for it, I read a while back about a tool that can view all the assets of a Wii U disc. Does this work with all games or is it restricted to certain versions built with an earlier SDK?

I am thinking about Mario Party 10 that has just been released. Before people start bashing this heh, I was thinking of looking through the assets to see if there is any reference to the Silver Mario Amiibo as I have seen some screenshots of the Gold Amiibo in game. It is more out of curiosity than anything else.

IbbyPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A sick part of me kind of want's to make a program (or pay someone else to) that takes Scala code and does this:
Scala -> JVM -> C++ -> C -> Wii U program

The main reason being that many people say that Scala is very nice.
Edit: IIRC the JNI may shorten the chain to:
Scala -> JVM -> C -> Wii U program

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

PhyChris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why not focus on polishing 5.1.0 exploit for public and let everyone update to that FW version? save the other buggy versions for people wanting to examine the FW changes. the average user will have no use for multiple exploit versions on older FWs

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not focus on polishing 5.1.0 exploit for public and let everyone update to that FW version? save the other buggy versions for people wanting to examine the FW changes. the average user will have no use for multiple exploit versions on older FWs

Why not focus on running userspace code on 5.3.2, polish the exploit for that version, and let everyone update to that firmware version? The average user will have no use for multiple exploit versions on older firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m