Markster_ca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello.

I have been using the Coldboot Haxchi method since October last year. It worked great and always booted into the Wii U normal menu. I could play Wii U games I had on my USB stick, or I could click on Wii games also stored on my USB stick and it would launch those. Everything was fine until this weekend in which the Wii U logo would flash on the screen a few seconds and then it would go blank and after 15 seconds or so, present the Homebrew Channel screen (has the AnyTitle Deleter Mod, d2x cIOS Installer, Dump Mii NAND, Patched IOS80 Installer, and Yet Another Wad Manager choices).

It never did this before.

I have tried using the HOME button when first booting and it works and displays the menu of choices. Selecting the first choice (System) works and presents the Wii U Home screen which I want and works like normal from there. But when I power down and start up again, it goes back to Homebrew Channel again.

Any ideas on why the change in behavior and how to solve it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the bottom choice is autoboot, you need to change that. I think it might be the a button that toggles the choices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny