Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings,

thanks for all the wii u tutorials, and ive setup my WII U MOCHA Cfw on my WII U 5.5.1
and setup my DNS to block incoming firmware updates on my WII U system.

just a quick question..
can i play mario maker on Online to download levels, as they are asking me to update my WII U before entering, (or is title update)
ive tried playing mario kart 8 with latest updates online. and there is no blocking updates

thanks

tjok3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Greetings,

thanks for all the wii u tutorials, and ive setup my WII U MOCHA Cfw on my WII U 5.5.1
and setup my DNS to block incoming firmware updates on my WII U system.

just a quick question..
can i play mario maker on Online to download levels, as they are asking me to update my WII U before entering, (or is title update)
ive tried playing mario kart 8 with latest updates online. and there is no blocking updates

thanks
I just tried mario kart 8 on 5.5.1 online. After being a year offline. And it still worked :) Didn't have the spoof, but haxchi. And the 'update' folder deleted.
Because I was offline for that long, is Mario kart version 4.1 still the latest update?
I don't know about mario maker, I don't have the game installed unfortunately.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.. We can playmario kart even though we are 5.5.1.. Just asking if we can do the same on mario maker.. As there is a popping icon that i need to update.. Just downloading the mario maker updates and later i will try... I just dont want my wiiu to update to 5.5.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just checking if you guys have try it.? ThNks

tjok3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah.. We can playmario kart even though we are 5.5.1.. Just asking if we can do the same on mario maker.. As there is a popping icon that i need to update.. Just downloading the mario maker updates and later i will try... I just dont want my wiiu to update to 5.5.2

Can't you do the spoofing trick to 5.5.2, so you won't have the update popup?

tjok3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Ok, I also installed Mario Maker. When I want to start it, it asks for some updates. Probably the game update. But to do that, it also has to system update, which I refused. Because I also want to stay on 5.5.1.
Problably the game update can be downed with the wii u usb helper.
I don't know if it will still ask for a system update, when the game itself is fully updated. I'll try it somewhere this week.

Jazy555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone else that has this issue. The latest Mario Maker version on Wii U USB Helper is not actually the latest version unfortunately. When trying to start the game on my Wii U I was being prompted to System Update first. Instead I ran NNU Patcher (Which just spoofs you system version) and then when I tried to launch the game, it updated normally. Mario Maker now works fine for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: